• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How about we spend some money this off season on an

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

Offensive Coordinator. The play calling for USF has been sickening the past few years. Gregory is worse than Rod Smith. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JulmisteForPrez

Offensive Coordinator. The play calling for USF has been sickening the past few years. Gregory is worse than Rod Smith. 

I've been saying that since Elon (check the records).

Like I've said......

Gregory makes Rod Smith look like Bill Walsh.

:flush :throwup2

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

I think me and Atlantic are the few who have been calling this forever.....

• Content Count:  2,307

Hire me! Hell, they can pay me half what they pay now!!

Seriously though, there were a lot of times I felt that we never got rid of Smith.  I hate that feeling!

• Content Count:  64

It takes a while to develop a really good offensive scheme. I actually though he adjusted well in the second half. just was not enough. the game beofer it took till the last half of the last quarter to adjust. maybe next game he have a system from the 2 quarter

• Content Count:  385

Amazing how the offense has regressed this year behind Gregory. I couldn't imagine at the beginning of the year that I would be saying this.

We need to get a new OC in here next season (and I'm not making a knee jerk reaction).

• Content Count:  139

Changes need to be made.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I knew we should have hired "outside the program."

As soon as I heard Leavitt had appointed Gregory to the coordinator position, I was dreading this outcome.

I love Leavitt as much as anybody, but sometimes he is loyal TO A FLAW.

Gregory needs to be demoted or let go all together, and we need to be compiling a list of HIGHLY QUALIFIED play callers to interview in January.

• Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Sports Fan I couldn't agree with you more.  I have held my tongue up until the last couple of games but when it is glaringly obvious our offense has taken a turn for the worse it hurts!  I have all the respect in the world for CJL but he needs to open up his eyes (if he already hasn't) and USF  needs to shell out some greenbacks to pay an OC.  We have the talent but to only run maybe 6 different plays and be a one dimensional offense with all that talent that was supposedly there, there has got to be something wrong.  Yes we have not executed but.............play calling sucks.  Everywhere I go people have acknowledged the Bulls but then I get the famous statement, "but the offense needs to step up".  I remember at Elon when the announcers at the end on 970 stated the play calling was awfully conservative.  The excuse then was "oh we don't want to show Auburn anything".  Auburn is long gone and so have a lot of other games been long gone and we still aren't showing anything.  :-[

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Athletic department accepting donations...

Archived