• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WE NEED FG KICKER

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  139
  • Days Won:  0

Would of could of should of.

• Content Count:  187

Everyone EXCEPT our coaches knew we needed a kicker LAST season.  At least we will have one next year which is one year too late.

Could have won the last two games with better special teams.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We might have the worst special teams in all of college football.  That kickoff after we got it to 19-15 was terrible!  They returned it 15 yards and the ball was on the 47!  Piss poor.

• Content Count:  164

Can anyone pull up the stats to see if there is another kicker in the top 25 that is nearly as bad as ours? Heck, pull in the top 50 if you need to. I know the mantra for defending him is that he wasn't recruited to kick, but the fact is that he IS our kicker, and he's about as bad a kicker as I've ever seen. I'm truly embarrassed that he is our kicker. The sooner he is gone, the better.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

After the Auburn game I said our FG unit would cost us one game.  It unfortunately has already cost us two.  Games are played differently when points go on the board.  I really think the rest of the year is four down territory when we are in FG range (since we have no FG range).

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I really think the rest of the year is four down territory when we are in FG range (since we have no FG range).

It'll never happen.

Leavitt is stubborn.  He'll keep giving #25 chance after chance after chance as he continue to kick at a sub-50% clip.

• Content Count:  20,997
  • Days Won:  38

Even in 4 down territory they do not make good decisions though.  I thought they were lucky to get it down to the 2 yard line at the end and then they had no confidence in pounding it in.  FAIL.

Archived