• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We could have beaten RU just as bad...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

um even without the questionable calls it was would not have been nearly as bad of a beatdown WVU is putting on RU.

Would have been up 14 points at the half.  If they had been forced to air it out you better believe our boys would have had a field day.

Very true, they probably wouldn't have blitzed as much, Ford may have gotten more carries, it was a definate momentum changer. But, in 8 minutes, the official mourning period is over. We WILL recover.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

at the same time, id rather not be that fan base that klings onto "what ifs" for months on end.

turn the page.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

...and we weren't traveling on a short week...and our OC helped stop the blitz by calling some quick passes and screen plays...and we tackle better...and we don't miss a FG

The refs were bad, but we didn't do enough to win. Hopefully the guys come out angry today.

WVU has just set us up for a Big East Championship, let's take advantage.

Agree.  It was mainly that we need to call some short passes and screens to slow down the blitz.  Hard to complete blame the OC though.  WVU was prepared for it because they saw Rutgers do it against us.

• Content Count:  4,642

if we lose today it wont matter anyways

• Content Count:  635

lmao you are an IDIOT. we were outplayed in EVERY PHASE OF THE GAME by rutgers. you MORONS

• Content Count:  218

COULD have beaten Rutgers? LOL, dude your team is being SHUTOUT by UCONN and down 3 scores with them driving on you right now!

USF going out in style!

• Content Count:  635

i love the irony of USF fans constantly making fun of UCF fans for "if" this and "if" that but you're all the same. blaming every thing but the team on the field and saying "what if" blah blah blah. idiots

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

i love the irony of USF fans constantly making fun of UCF fans for "if" this and "if" that but you're all the same. blaming every thing but the team on the field and saying "what if" blah blah blah. idiots

And I love the irony of USF "fans" registering on a message board and walking around like they own the place in the first week.  I'm sure UCF will welcome you with open arms.  You will fit in perfect.

Archived