• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Here's a weird thought...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

If the Bucs were, to say, ever truly leave/move as they have threatened in the past. Now bear with me for a moment.

Would Bulls fans be content in having the Tampa Stadium to themselves and therefore for go an OCS or atleast not think of an OCS for years to come?

I know, I know...my head is in to today's game, but the thought crept in and I had to air it out.

• Content Count:  137

If the Bucs were, to say, ever truly leave/move as they have threatened in the past. Now bear with me for a moment.

Would Bulls fans be content in having the Tampa Stadium to themselves and therefore for go an OCS or atleast not think of an OCS for years to come?

I know, I know...my head is in to today's game, but the thought crept in and I had to air it out.

maybe when their lease is up....but that's not going to be for awhile. I do believe they just renewed for 20 something years...I can't see the bucs moving anywhere for a long time.

the bucs will NEVER move

It's not a question or thought of if and when they will move but a thought on if they did move... would the Bulls Nation be content with the Tampa Stadium and not desire an OCS.

Just a thought.

• Content Count:  1,261

they were only threatening to leave if they didn't get Raymond James built

THAT BEING SAID, HERE is a bogus article I wrote for my school paper last year..

orlandolandsbucs.jpg

no? thought it was pretty **** good..

oh well.

THAT BEING SAID, HERE is a bogus article I wrote for my school paper last year..

orlandolandsbucs.jpg

!st.... :ROFLMAO

2nd... I'm not talking about history or facts here. What I am saying is, bear with me in la-la land for a moment people...what say tomorrow the Bucs went bye-bye (in the news to today a meteor takes out entire Bucs organization) and the stadium was empty...what then?

orlandolandsbucs.jpg

!st.... :ROFLMAO

2nd... I'm not talking about history or facts here. What I am saying is, bear with me in la-la land for a moment people...what say tomorrow the Bucs went bye-bye (in the news to today a meteor takes out entire Bucs organization) and the stadium was empty...what then?

then its time to make it ours.

Archived