• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JIM Leavitt show...CHANNEL 28

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, watching it now.....

I like how CJL started getting fired up about all the bad calls once they started showing the replays.

• Content Count:  1,013
  • Days Won:  0

JL spoke about the RU game.  It was painful watching highlights, especially since the "bad calls" obviously lost the game for us.  You can see that JL still frustrated by them as well.

Mike Jenkins was featured - future first rounder?  He also talked about the sting of losing after going 6-0

JL talked about UConn's defense esp their LBS.  They held a high powered UL offense to theis lowest total of the year.  

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I walked away with three thoughts after the CJL show.

1 - he is pissed about teh bad calls but cannot say so due to the fact he would get slammed by the big east

2- watched Rutgers highlights and they seriously did outplay us the second half.  We had chances but the highlights were theirs...  They deserved/wanted to win, but we didnt - I guess we felt entitled to win without having to play all 4 quarters.  In retrospect, I wish we had been down at half time...

3 - UConn's defense looks really, really good.  Louisville is not a slacker team, and historically they ahve a good Offense.  Our offense will struggle against them.  I predict a low scoring game today, maybe 17 - 13. 

• Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

3 - UConn's defense looks really, really good.  Louisville is not a slacker team, and historically they ahve a good Offense.  Our offense will struggle against them.  I predict a low scoring game today, maybe 17 - 13. 

I saw that.  Not sure what to say about that.  I can say I am excited to see how it all plays out though.  I have faith in the Bulls and I still feel they got screwed in that Rutgers game even though they did kind of lose it with a lack of adjustments.

Archived