• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

15202 Students needed for Homecoming please!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Why would you say what have you been on campus since the RU loss because I have and haven't seen many UF and FSU gear on students.

but you dont see many usf gear either... its going back to the old ways and if we lose today it will be worse... we wont sell out any of our last remainding games...

:ROFLMAO Ok whatever you say :Duh :chair

The sky is falling!!!  :o The sky is fallling!!!  :o

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

yes-- how embarassing will it be when USF only puts 60K in the stadium after selling out before.

what a crock of sheet.

Our attendance ranked at #18 was stellar

At #5 was good (soldout-- but but a little thin on top)

at #10 or better (provided we survive the test in Storrs) --- and HC? Uh-- yeah-- sellout

against UL with the conference on the line? expect more of the same

Think!

• Content Count:  7,890

Why would you say what have you been on campus since the RU loss because I have and haven't seen many UF and FSU gear on students.

but you dont see many usf gear either... its going back to the old ways and if we lose today it will be worse... we wont sell out any of our last remainding games...

:ROFLMAO Ok whatever you say :Duh :chair

The sky is falling!!!  :o The sky is fallling!!!  :o

sky-is-falling.jpg

• Content Count:  1,165

Win out today at Connecticut and next week the student section will oveflow.  I don't believe we will have a problem next week especially since it is homecoming.

I remember saying that a few years ago when we had a sure-win homecoming with Army, and we know how that turned out.  And we didn't exactly light up Cinci last year either

• Content Count:  1,238

Win out today at Connecticut and next week the student section will oveflow.  I don't believe we will have a problem next week especially since it is homecoming.

I remember saying that a few years ago when we had a sure-win homecoming with Army, and we know how that turned out.  And we didn't exactly light up Cinci last year either

Is your glass half empty?

Cheer up.

What's with all the doom and gloom? :o

• Content Count:  1,165

Is your glass half empty?

Cheer up.

What's with all the doom and gloom? :o

No doom and gloom, just realistic.

Do I think we will win? Yes, I do, but I don't think it's going to be a pushover. It's not too smart to say that a team that beat us last year, and is playing even better this year, is going to be no trouble for us/

Archived