• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Chris Fowler picks the Bulls

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,980
  • Days Won:  469

And even though the fair catch call was terrible, I would hardly call it the decisive touchdown.  It happened in the 3rd quarter and tied the score.  Not to mention UL went up 10 points (17-7) after that.

I like that he picked the Bulls though!  8)

think of this if you will: if you take 7 from 21 you get 14 which would make the game  Ville 17-14 as the final outcome  so how could that not had an effect? just curious

Some think bad calls only matter if they happen at the end of the game.  Then there's also the group that doesn't think bad calls affect a game at all if you don't win, complete 100% of your passes, give up zero sacks, have no dropped balls, and most of all succumb to no trickeration.  Meets that criteria and you can talk about bad calls.  :D

Wait a minute.  I didn't say the call didn't matter, or that it had no effect on the game.  I am only talking about him calling it the "decisive" touchdown.  That one play did not decide the game.  Did it have an effect? Absolutely.  Decisive?  That would be the final TD that UL gave up. 

bulldad10...I wasn't talking about you...I was talking about the few members this week that said the TD reversal we had against Rutger didn't matter because we "didn't deserve to win," because we had other areas of the game where we did not play to perfection.    Just having fun with them.

Archived