• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

CT weather

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

The wind is what bothers me.

I think that team speed factor is overrated, good blocking and elusiveness is what will get our run game going.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,911

Well, we played in the rain against UNC and against Rutgers. So, hopefully that experience is going to come back in our favor.

It barely rained at Rutgers...I only felt like 5 drops, total. I've been spit on worse than that.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Actually it might not be raining for the game at all.  If you look at the hourly forecast... by 7PM it's 20% chance of rain and cloudy.  So if that front, or storm system or whatever it is that's going through there moves a little faster than predicted, then we might not have rain at all.  We all know living in Florida that predictions for moving weather systems are always off by several hours.  Just trying to be optomistic.   :-\ See hourly forecast:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/vacationplanner/hourbyhour/06269?begHour=15&begDay=300

Connecticut weather is very much like New York City.  When it rains, generally it is a steady light rain, not like what we experience in Tampa.  It has been drizzling in Brooklyn on and off all day with a little bit of wind.  If the weather at game time is anything like what I am experiencing right now, it should be no problem at all for our guys.  What they do need to do, however, is hold on to the d a m n ball!!!!

BTW, the only way I'll be able to see the game is if Jet Blue is showing it while I'm in flight heading back to Tampa.  :(

• Content Count:  2,277

Actually it might not be raining for the game at all.  If you look at the hourly forecast... by 7PM it's 20% chance of rain and cloudy.  So if that front, or storm system or whatever it is that's going through there moves a little faster than predicted, then we might not have rain at all.  We all know living in Florida that predictions for moving weather systems are always off by several hours.  Just trying to be optomistic.   :-\ See hourly forecast:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/vacationplanner/hourbyhour/06269?begHour=15&begDay=300

Connecticut weather is very much like New York City.   When it rains, generally it is a steady light rain, not like what we experience in Tampa.  It has been drizzling in Brooklyn on and off all day with a little bit of wind.  If the weather at game time is anything like what I am experiencing right now, it should be no problem at all for our guys.  What they do need to do, however, is hold on to the d a m n ball!!!!

BTW, the only way I'll be able to see the game is if Jet Blue is showing it while I'm in flight heading back to Tampa.   :(

I was just imagining the BC/VT game last night.  Man it POURED for the whole first half.

• Content Count:  218

It'll be raining so hard in Connecticut, lobsters will be crawling out of the Atlantic and making thier way onto the field.  All the piles of injured USF players and thier broken equipment will be confused as the newest coastal reef.  USF will be lucky to even have a team after this game is said and done..... NASTY is an understatement.  REALITY CHECK, USF is not very good!

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

It'll be raining so hard in Connecticut, lobsters will be crawling out of the Atlantic and making thier way onto the field.  All the piles of injured USF players and thier broken equipment will be confused as the newest coastal reef.  USF will be lucky to even have a team after this game is said and done..... NASTY is an understatement.  REALITY CHECK, USF is not very good!

Wow...that must make WVU extra ******....huh? Shouldn't you be raping your sister?

• Content Count:  1,457

Windy 20-30 MPH, Rain 100 % and warm - 70.

• Content Count:  2,277

Wow...that must make WVU extra ******....huh? Shouldn't you be raping your sister?

It's not **** if she wants to do it!  :loser

• Content Count:  1,457

The Bulls will get on Uconn by 18.  It will be close in the first quarter with each team scoring once.

Then, watch out!  Bulls play some smash mouth (and boy oh boy you ain't seen nothing yet).

PMR BULL

• Content Count:  1,757

Looking at the hourly graph from NOAA, it looks like that killer wind will move in at the same times the storms start moving out around 1:00.  That wind could be a killer depending on stadium orientation and which direction we're going and when. 

Archived