• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Pansies to the east are at it again..... IDIOTS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,195
  • Days Won:  42

Two freshmen players on Pitt that have impressed me this year are QB Pat Bostick and RD McCoy. Pitt has been hit with a lot of injuries this season, but I expect them to be better next year. If they dont improve next season then Dave Wandstadt may be gone.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

First they back out of playing Tennessee. Now they want to back out of playing Pitt.

How much money do they have over there to be wasting? Their athletics has to be running in the red now, after the stadium and arean being built and everything.

• Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

Their athletics has to be running in the red now, after the stadium and arean being built and everything.

but remember, their stadium is always sells out....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  120

they did something similar with the contract they had with the Gators for a game that was slated for this season. UF was not all that happy about it-- I would consider it a burned bridge at this point-- since they had to scramble to find a new opponent.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

they did something similar with the contract they had with the Gators for a game that was slated for this season. UF was not all that happy about it-- I would consider it a burned bridge at this point-- since they had to scramble to find a new opponent.

I think they've burned bridges with enough conferences that they are stuck in CDOA for a number of years.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

First they back out of playing Tennessee. Now they want to back out of playing Pitt.

How much money do they have over there to be wasting? Their athletics has to be running in the red now, after the stadium and arean being built and everything.

They also backed out with WVU last year.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

i base it on the fact that neither team are consistently good or consistently bad.

Pitt was hot the first half of the season last year when they played UCF. Palko was a quality Sr. QB. LaRod Stephens had a monster game.  then they stepped into an elevator shaft and fell off the face of the earth.

UCF is the same way.  they can play Texas down to the wire, or they can get spanked off the field by USF.

if they don't have a shot at Pitt, they might as well pack it up and ship back down to FCS.

Your example is of two games UCF lost, although one was a moral victory.  Show me a game they won against a decent opponent.

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

You know what would be great?! If they backed out with us from next year's game. Would LOVE to never have to play them ever again.

• Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

ftu/ou/oc and their fans are joke

i wish we could play them twice a year

what an easy win they are!

Archived