• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spoke to Tyrone McKenzies mom today. The truth on the blocked field goal......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  0

Oh ok, thanks for clearing up what visual evidence couldn't confirm... :nope :oldnews

regardless of whether or not this was old news it was WORTH POSTING... for sure.

I agree.

• Content Count:  159

Come on, no need to be a bunch of wankers to a guy posting some commentary about his talk with Tyrone's mom.

I agree. I think this is helpful because it goes towards the argument that he didn't "intend" to propel the ball and is helpful with my argument for the next 50 years about how this game was stolen away from us....Still bitter...but ready for the game on Saturday!

• Content Count:  12,293

it still makes me sick to think that they called the penalty on T Mac.  it was bad enough to handle when i thought they called it on Jenkins.  T Mac CLEARLY lost that ball and the tacklers' momentum hit him into the ball which caused it to do forward....

i cant wait till saturday so we can have something new to talk about

• Content Count:  1,528

what's with all the wanna-be mods on here telling people to stop posting things about the Rutgers game??? Here's a novel concept guys, when you see a thread about the Rutgers game, and you are sick of discussing/reading about it, SKIP THE THREAD!

• Content Count:  2,726

Whats done is done...

GO BULLS!!! BEAT UCONN!!!

• Content Count:  1,066

Come on, no need to be a bunch of wankers to a guy posting some commentary about his talk with Tyrone's mom.

I agree. I think this is helpful because it goes towards the argument that he didn't "intend" to propel the ball and is helpful with my argument for the next 50 years about how this game was stolen away from us....Still bitter...but ready for the game on Saturday!

I agree too.  I'd rather hear that TMac says he didn't propel the ball forward as well as being accountable for a missed tackle. Says alot about his character on the field.

NOW NEUTER THOSE **** HUSKIES!!!

• Content Count:  4,738

You guys really believe that!  C'mon now.  The ESPN crew obviously knows we practiced the fumble roosky every week.  ::)

Archived