• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

lame

USF Colby

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

colby is the exact type of student that usf doesnt need

You sir are wrong.  Given Colby's inability to deal with hot women who talk football he is exactyly what you need on campus.  Upping the odds for the other guys. 

She is ugly, thats why I had a problem with her. Hot women that talk football are cool with me even if they don't know what their talking about at first I try to educate them but then I realize it's a waste so then I just stare.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  92

Why do classes have to start so early in January? So from January 7th to May 2nd we have classes? Thats almost 5 months. Fall semester is only from late August to early December , like 3 and a half months.

Guess we can tell you're not a math major... If you use your fingers to count the months from January to May, you'll find that it's four months, not 5. 

I assure you, classes are held the same number of weeks in the fall as they are in the spring.  Don't forget the week of Spring Break. 

• Content Count:  5,241

IF your schedule has been like mine, you have maybe 2 exams at the most during exam week.

Relax and enjoy getting breaks while you can.

I graduate to the real world this december, and my breaks are gone!

• Content Count:  695

Yeah I realized that it's only 4 which is the same as fall semester.

I really shouldn't have complained about this, I was in a bad mood that day. I'd say sorry but most of you in exchange provided un-necessary insults and made immature fools out of yourselves when you should have just ignored this topic so therefore I don't apologize.

Clearly though I was wrong about a lot in my original complaint and 3 weeks isn't bad, my job problem could be taken care of just by getting a full-time job but my dad insists that would hurt my study habits this in spite of the fact I have no study habits anyway so I should be working. I'll get a job over the winter and just continue to work it in the spring around my classes I guess.

• Content Count:  92

Perhaps we were a bit harsh, but insulting?  Come on.  It's hard not to point out the obvious when one is acting like a... well, a naive, spoiled college student.  Just chalk it up to a lesson learned - which, by the way, you seem to have done admirably.

• Content Count:  3,574

I'm locking this thread.

This thread is not adding any value to this board.

Archived