• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

lame

USF Colby

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

Colby, thats crazy expecting that long of a break. I thought that we had a longer break than I did in high school. But since your counting days, alot of professors give finals the last week of classes instead of exam week(yes, against university policy, but do it anyway), many classes do not have a sit-down final exam, online classes you can work ahead in, etc. There have been a couple of times I have only had one or two exams actually during finals week. One semester I only had a final on Tues, so my break started the 3 days before the "last day".

Also, I believe uf starts the week before we do, on a Tues/Wed. in Aug.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,574

Exams end December 14th, we're back in class January 7th so I get a total of 23 days which is absolute crap.....At UF fall classes end December 5th and they go back the same day.

They have finals too.

Colby... you should lookup the info.

UF gets the same break, buddy. 

Classes End December 5

Finals December 8-14

Classes Begin January 7

http://www.registrar.ufl.edu/

Let's all smile now...  :)  Just wait until you start "real" life.

• Content Count:  2,307

Yeah, my high school was only 2 weeks.  And I went to HS in Tampa.  I also went to HS in New York and it was about the same.  My little brother that just graduated this year said that they've shortened the HS vacation again.  So I have no idea what you're complaining about...

Breaks at USF have always been around the same amount of time.

• Content Count:  695

colby is the exact type of student that usf doesnt need

Why, because I want a long winter break? Yeah, that automatically makes me a terrible student i'm sure no one else wants a long winter break. In fact, you guys are right i'm completely out of line I don't think there should be a winter break at all. We should have class 24 hours 365 days a year, or 366 days on leap years.

• Content Count:  771

Colby, from a USF fan to a fair weather fan... ut in your transfer to UF and leave us alone. Please.

Many of us students on here are tired of you and really would like you to make the transfer complete.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

colby is the exact type of student that usf doesnt need

You sir are wrong.  Given Colby's inability to deal with hot women who talk football he is exactyly what you need on campus.  Upping the odds for the other guys. 

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Just wait until you finish school and join the real world, where you often don't get three weeks of vacation for the entire year. Let alone three weeks in a row.

• Content Count:  695

Colby, from a USF fan to a fair weather fan... ut in your transfer to UF and leave us alone. Please.

Many of us students on here are tired of you and really would like you to make the transfer complete.

I'm not a fair weather fan, when have I once stated I don't care about UF or USF anymore?

Archived