What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

I am a Homer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  749
  • Days Won:  1

I am a proud Bulls homer.  Rarely will I bash the coaches or players, but since our recent success and influx of new folks to the Bullspen, the board seems to have more negative posts.  People who think they are smarter than the coaches and faster than the players.  Is this a product of success and wanting more? 

At the beginning of this season, I heard some folks say BE Championship 10-2 as a lofty goal.  Now we go 6-0 followed by an ugly loss and people are starting the Bulls are in trouble rants. 

Before you say it, yes, I know a little criticism keeps a program fresh and will not allow it too stagnate, but C'mon we are in our 11th year of football and in the national championship discussion.  We have had the two highest ESPN covered college football games in history.  Even though we lost to the state university of new jersey twice (bastidges), they took almost 100 years to reach a bowl game compared to 9 for us. 

I'm not saying don't dissent, but this board was founded to get fans together to talk about the Bulls and share what little pub we ever got, now it is in danger of becoming just like the gayturds (fireronzook.com) or criminoles hate sites. 

Now get the baseball bats out and start bashing the homer like a baby seal rather than the players and coaches.

C'mon.......dare ya

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,950
  • Days Won:  20

"Donuts.  Is there anything they can't solve?"

That is exactly what I thought when I saw the title to the thread.  :D

• Content Count:  403
  • Days Won:  0

Before the Rutgers game, I thought to myself that if USF goes 10 - 2 or 9 - 3 this season, then it would be a fantastic season.  And I still feel this way.  I guess the Rutgers game just kinda stings because it was a very winnable game.

But, my sights right now are on us winning the big east and if we don't, 2nd place and a trip to the Gator bowl would be great.

• Content Count:  4,738

we suck, plain and simple. fire leavitt

are you an ******* or are all of your posts just laden with sarcasm.

• Content Count:  509

To alcohol!  The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

:cheers

Archived