• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East preseason coaches' poll. Guess where USF is picked?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  114
  • Days Won:  0

USF basketball has left a lot to be desired over the last few years... but there is a new coach and hopefully a new attitude.

A March Madness final 4 appearance would be nice and probably make a ton of headlines about USF being on the cusp of greatness with a Orange Bowl Championship (hopefully) and a Final 4 appearance in the same year

I think right now, an appearance in the Big East tourney would be a step up...

How many teams enter the tournament?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

USF basketball has left a lot to be desired over the last few years... but there is a new coach and hopefully a new attitude.

A March Madness final 4 appearance would be nice and probably make a ton of headlines about USF being on the cusp of greatness with a Orange Bowl Championship (hopefully) and a Final 4 appearance in the same year

I think right now, an appearance in the Big East tourney would be a step up...

How many teams enter the tournament?

• Content Count:  1,238

no way in hell, im sorry but we have a better chance of winning the football NC with 2 losses than we have of getting to the final 4

on the subject of basketball, how exactly do student tickets work? do you just show up at the sun dome the day of the game and get in line?

also, how does parking work if you dont have a permit?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

also, how does parking work if you dont have a permit?

Was $5 last year ...

• Content Count:  12,293

Coach Heath will need to win all the OOC games to start the season. get to like 8-0 and then maybe he will get a buzz around the team that can carry us thru the tough big east schedule.

• Content Count:  2,726

I dont know, but I am certainly believeing this blind faith in the the New Coach.  I just have this feeling that we will make some noise this year.  Hell, even if it is just the Big East Tourney, its a step up.  GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  695

I'm assuming students don't get free tickets for basketball, so how much would a season ticket package be? I'm sure I could look online but i'm lazy. I've been going to games the past few years but i'd like to make as many basketball games as possible this year.

• Content Count:  1,238

I'm assuming students don't get free tickets for basketball, so how much would a season ticket package be? I'm sure I could look online but i'm lazy. I've been going to games the past few years but i'd like to make as many basketball games as possible this year.

Why wouldnt they give away student tickets? They only put 3-4k in the stands per game. You obviously need to limit the amount more than to football games but i dont see why they wouldnt give out at least 1-2k.

• Content Count:  936

Looking forward to going to some games.. they are a ton of fun.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

I don't think they ever had to cap the free student tickets except for the Florida game a few years ago.  The student sections hold like 3 or 4,000.  The lower level next to the band is only full with students a few games a year.  Hopefully CSH can turn all of this around.

Archived