• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Get over Rutgers! Let's focus on the road ahead.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  377
  • Days Won:  0

I'm tired of all this talk about how we got screwed against Rutgers...and I agree that we did! But c'mon, it's been a week now and we have a big game ahead of us. We need to be focused on UCONN if not Cincy and the road ahead. We cannot do anything to change that call and complaining about it does nothing but bring us negativity that we don't need. We should follow in CJL footsteps and be focused on the next game allready and go kick som UCONN but. Lord knows we won't do that in basketball!

• Content Count:  2,726

I'm tired of all this talk about how we got screwed against Rutgers...and I agree that we did! But c'mon, it's been a week now and we have a big game ahead of us. We need to be focused on UCONN if not Cincy and the road ahead. We cannot do anything to change that call and complaining about it does nothing but bring us negativity that we don't need. We should follow in CJL footsteps and be focused on the next game allready and go kick som UCONN but. Lord knows we won't do that in basketball!

Dont count your chickens before they hatch.  With new coach Stan Heath, and the fact that UCONN didnt look so good last season in BBall, I wouldnt be surprised to beat them and many others in the Conference.

I know im optimistic, BUT COME ON!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

I never quit get this line of thinking.....we, the fans, aren't playing the game this weekend...USF's football team is.  As long as they are 'focused' on UCONN, thats all that matters.  Whether half of this board wants to talk about the blown call for the next year...it will have zero relevance to the outcome of any football game played during that time.  We're fans....thats what we do is banter, complain, brag, smack talk about all games played.  "We" dont have to stay 'focused'. 

• Content Count:  7,890

I have moved on lets beat UConn

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I'm, not moving on until Friday evening.  We were jobbed in Pisstown and I'll sing like a canary about it until Friday.

• Content Count:  27

The only threads I see on the front page referring the Rutgers game is  "You Tube: USF vs. Rutgers" and "It is true this game is under review?" Well I guess you can add this thread into the mix now.

We've got some good discussions going on about UCONN and Cincy. I really don't see an over abundance of living in the past.  ???

• Content Count:  1,757

I'll be pissed about it for the next year, but hey... I'm ready for UConn.  

Their D looks killer.  Some will argue that was against weaker opponents, but  I threw that arguement out after last week.  Anyone well-coached can put up a fight in college football.  There are so many questions I have for this week.  How will the offense do with a banged up O-line?  Will the young recievers step up now that Taurus Johnson is out?  Is Grothe still feeling sick (and does that rain make that any worse)?  The game will probably be played in the rain, does this neutralize our speed advantage?  

On my mind the heaviest is this:  Will our Bulls be emotionally down after getting hosed last Thursday?  Or will they come out roaring with a vengance?  

I'm hoping for the latter.  I'm hoping our team comes out looking for blood!  I won't be happy unless one of those Huskies pisses himself like a scared little puppy at the oncoming Bulls!  Jihad on Uconn!!!

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Move-on(and kick the crap out of the huskies) .org

Archived