• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

General Admission Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Just curious if any other university sells GA seats for alumni. I think it would be great to get one section (maybe two) in the end zones that are GA and give a student like atmosphere on the other side of the end zone. GA season tickets?

Just a thought.

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Just curious if any other university sells GA seats for alumni. I think it would be great to get one section (maybe two) in the end zones that are GA and give a student like atmosphere on the other side of the end zone. GA season tickets?

Just a thought.

Sounds like a  :thumbsup idea to me. Only if the alumni get as excited about the game as the students. Yes, I know that might not be the case but hopefully the older folks don't end up getting frustrated with fans in their section and try to turn them in to stadium security. Maybe they should also have a section designated for those people who do not wish to be blocked by great fans. Oh yeah, I forgot that's called the couch at home. Still a thought.

Still, your thought  :thumbsup :thumbsup

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Just a thought.

Sounds like a  :thumbsup idea to me. Only if the alumni get as excited about the game as the students. Yes, I know that might not be the case but hopefully the older folks don't end up getting frustrated with fans in their section and try to turn them in to stadium security. Maybe they should also have a section designated for those people who do not wish to be blocked by great fans. Oh yeah, I forgot that's called the couch at home. Still a thought.

Still, your thought  :thumbsup :thumbsup

There have been talks about adding a "recent alumni" section near the student section... I'm assuming this would have a similar raucous atmosphere.

Will be kind of a bummer for those of us that still have significant others at USF if they do away with companion tickets.  I hope they do something for those people at least (students+companions section(s)?).

• Content Count:  12,293

there are a lot of recent alums in sec 206 with me.  but also some that arent and complain about my group standing the whole game.

• Content Count:  1,212

There have been talks about adding a "recent alumni" section near the student section... I'm assuming this would have a similar raucous atmosphere.

What's considered a "recent alum"? ;D

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

there are a lot of recent alums in sec 206 with me.  but also some that arent and complain about my group standing the whole game.

Well, if one section was made into a GA section, then the point would be to put those that want to stand most of the game to be in that section. Think of it as a second student section... only, with alumni that want to be in that environment.

• Content Count:  341

This is what the new alumni deal was this past year:

In the first year following graduation, you can join the Bulls Club at the Bullseye

Level ($100) for the special rate of $25.

To remain enrolled in the program, increase your gift to $50 in your second year

after graduation, $75 in your third year out.

After your first three years, we hope you'll remain with the Bulls Club at the

Bullseye Level by making an annual gift of $100, or choose another level that

matches your interests.

• Content Count:  1,238

This is what the new alumni deal was this past year:

In the first year following graduation, you can join the Bulls Club at the Bullseye

Level ($100) for the special rate of $25.

To remain enrolled in the program, increase your gift to $50 in your second year

after graduation, $75 in your third year out.

After your first three years, we hope you'll remain with the Bulls Club at the

Bullseye Level by making an annual gift of $100, or choose another level that

matches your interests.

That's a pretty sweet deal.  :thumbsup

Especially compared to what I pay.  :'(

Proud to do it.  :gobulls

• Content Count:  2,461

Ticket levels:

"Recent grad" -- standing all the time, loud, body paint

"It's been a while" -- standing on defense, yells frequently, no paint but has horns

"Old" -- mostly sits, claps a lot, wears the t-shirts

"really old" -- complains about people standing, says "GO BULLS" once in a while in a calm voice, has the button-up

* I should say, none of these levels are actually age related. :)

• Content Count:  46

if you can't see...stand up.

Archived