• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ABC Coverage Map

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

great i get to watch Clemson vs Maryland, and i can't leave to go to a sports bar to watch since i'm on this weekend.  gotta love being in ACC country  ::) >:(

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

image001_004.sized.png

THIS IS GARBAGE!

I'M A MAN!!! I'M 40!!!

;D

• Content Count:  282

What it SHOULD be...

map2rj2.jpg

By usfmutt at 2007-10-25

This just in!  It is official.....MuTT is a graphics GOD, not to mention funnier than crap!  Thanks for that.

• Content Count:  245

Is the only option to watch this game if you are outside of the coverage area to get GamePlan? I just checked on ESPN360 and the game isn't listed on there (I'm guessing they don't put ABC regional games on there).

• Content Count:  245

Interesting but when I go into the 360 player it doesn't list any of the ABC regional games in the upcoming schedule for today.

• Content Count:  341

when you click on the player does it have the game listed on the right side as upcoming?.....i can't check because i don't get it at my apt...i have to drive over to campus to get it

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

when you click on the player does it have the game listed on the right side as upcoming?.....i can't check because i don't get it at my apt...i have to drive over to campus to get it

Man am I glad you said that. My USF id is still valid so I can login in via the VPN (so can you from where you are from) so I can watch ESPN360 from Texas. Now I just hope the game is on.

Go to www.usf.edu and search for VPN. It will run an app on your computer that allows you to login to USF's network. Then it is like you are on campus you can access all on campus services (library etc.)

• Content Count:  341

Man am I glad you said that. My USF id is still valid so I can login in via the VPN (so can you from where you are from) so I can watch ESPN360 from Texas. Now I just hope the game is on.

Go to www.usf.edu and search for VPN. It will run an app on your computer that allows you to login to USF's network. Then it is like you are on campus you can access all on campus services (library etc.)

sweet....i totally did that through duke's vpn and it worked....now i don't have to drive to campus.....but it still doesn't list our game on the program guide when you open the player

Archived