What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Tracking the AP Poll - Week 9

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pwMB_yNU6cOU2At872UQsag

These are the votes for each voter for this week. It's interesting to see how some people dropped us a ton, while others didn't. The biggest drop was 13 places by 5 people. The smallest drop was 4 spots by 5 voters, including Brian Landman of the St. Pete times.

KYLE... From Google:

Who can see my Google Docs content?

By default, your Google Docs content is private. However, if you'd like to share your documents, spreadsheets or presentations with others, you can. To share documents, spreadsheets and presentations a select audience:

Invite others via the Share tab by entering their email addresses. Here, you can add either individual email addresses, or the addresses of user groups. If you're inviting a group, make sure that the box next to Invitations may be used by anyone (under Advanced permissions) is checked.

To share a document, spreadsheet or presentation with the world:

* Publish it to the Web by clicking the Publish tab in the upper-right corner of the Edit page. From here, you will be given a URL that allows anyone, with or without a Google Account, to access and view your published document.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Crap, I used the wrong link. Give me a minute and I'll fix it.

Updated the original with a proper link...i hope.

Archived