• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF=SEC

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

I believe the phrase is "yeah, and monkeys might fly out of my butt"

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

not happening ANYTIME SOON

And to add more than just a snide remark, we are "new money" to the SEC's "old money" (even those of them who never were money or aren't money any more). it'll be a long time, if ever, before they'd ever let us into their country club.

• Content Count:  993

i think the line of thought that perpetuates this idea is missouri moving to the big ten to make the big ten eligible for a conference championship game, then arkansas replaces missouri in the big 12.  and usf replaces arkansas. 

right now i don't see why we would want to leave the big east though.  even if it were for the SEC. 

• Content Count:  936

DeadHorse.jpg

Don't see it happening. No reason to jump from BE? They've treated us well..

• Content Count:  771

Big east is good to us, but the location of all BE schools make it hard for fans to travel. If there was an invite to the SEC, I think our alumni and students would travel a bit more too thus boosting image and the school.

i think the line of thought that perpetuates this idea is missouri moving to the big ten to make the big ten eligible for a conference championship game, then arkansas replaces missouri in the big 12.  and usf replaces arkansas. 

right now i don't see why we would want to leave the big east though.  even if it were for the SEC. 

As I've said before, I can see the Big XII pulling up TCU or someone before the domino effect you describe, or perhaps the Big XII taking the Hogs and the SEC robbing the ACC for Clemson or GT and us possibly heading to the ACC. in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the SEC would say "to hell with that" and drop their championship game before letting our nouveau riche behinds in.

Logistics question: What would the Big Ten/'Leven start calling themselves if they had 12?

• Content Count:  765

As I've said before, I can see the Big XII pulling up TCU or someone before the domino effect you describe, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the SEC would say "to hell with that" and drop their championship game before letting our nouveau riche behinds in.

Logistics question: What would the Big Ten/'Leven start calling themselves if they had 12?

The BIG TEN with the little two...    :ROFLMAO

Archived