• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

From USF: Cincinnati Student Ticket Info

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

Wait, so their selling tickets right now? What the ****?

Are they going to at least still sell tickets at USF St. Pete either next Monday or Tuesday? I think i'll be able to go to this game.

i think they're doing it next thursday (Nov. 1) on the satellite campuses.

That makes no sense, honestly the policy gets worse each home game. For WVU they did it Monday which meant the tickets came to St. Pete on Tuesday which benefits me because I have no class from 10:30-3:30 so I can stand on line for a while. For Cinci they did it on Sunday which meant tickets came on Monday. Now their doing it right now over there, and we don't get tickets for a week? Thats crazy, i'm honestly considering just buying season tickets next year so I dont have any drama. They're not that expensive, I was considering getting them my junior and senior years of high school and I believe it was like 500 for a pair of season tickets which isn't bad when theres 7 or 8 home games(this year there was only 6 so I imagine it may have been cheaper).

If it is next Thursday i'm fine with that, but I wish they would be better about announcing it and it makes no sense for them to give out tickets a week and a half before the game in Tampa and then give them out 2 days before the game at St. pete.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

Wait, so their selling tickets right now? What the ****?

Are they going to at least still sell tickets at USF St. Pete either next Monday or Tuesday? I think i'll be able to go to this game.

i think they're doing it next thursday (Nov. 1) on the satellite campuses.

That makes no sense, honestly the policy gets worse each home game. For WVU they did it Monday which meant the tickets came to St. Pete on Tuesday which benefits me because I have no class from 10:30-3:30 so I can stand on line for a while. For Cinci they did it on Sunday which meant tickets came on Monday. Now their doing it right now over there, and we don't get tickets for a week? Thats crazy, i'm honestly considering just buying season tickets next year so I dont have any drama. They're not that expensive, I was considering getting them my junior and senior years of high school and I believe it was like 500 for a pair of season tickets which isn't bad when theres 7 or 8 home games(this year there was only 6 so I imagine it may have been cheaper).

If it is next Thursday i'm fine with that, but I wish they would be better about announcing it and it makes no sense for them to give out tickets a week and a half before the game in Tampa and then give them out 2 days before the game at St. pete.

7 or 8 home games? When was this? I think you are refering to your Gators....

btw Season tix start out at $129 I Bullieve.

Well that would combine for 360 then, that is cool. Maybe i'll just go with season tickets, 360 is worth not having to worry about when the hell their going to sell tickets on the satellite campuses because every home game it's changed this year because of the **** bandwagoners. Now companion tickets will probably be gone come next year too, which will probably seal me going with season tickets.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

Well that would combine for 360 then, that is cool. Maybe i'll just go with season tickets, 360 is worth not having to worry about when the hell their going to sell tickets on the satellite campuses because every home game it's changed this year because of the **** bandwagoners. Now companion tickets will probably be gone come next year too, which will probably seal me going with season tickets.

6 months ago you were a gators fan.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I was there all last night. Sent up my tent 5th in Leavitt Town around midnight. About 50 or so people camped the night. Not quite the ecitment as the original Leavitt Town, but still the group of diehards had our football talks. I think part of the lack of buzz was because I know there were alot of exams today. I heard many people saying they had to study, which might have deterd people.

It was much more organized. Mostly due to Alex keeping everyone organized and people being cooperative throught the night. He made sure people stayed in order when they arrived, and when the tents were taken down, he made sure people didn't start jumping ahead. Once everyone had been corraled into the que line, we just played the waiting game, as the line out grew the holding area.

At 9:00 sharp, we started moving for tickets. I got mine and they asked me to help out with giving out wristbands. We were moving at a steady pace getting through the line. The only holdups were for people whose IDs didn't work or people wanting to complain about not being able to wear their wristband (you can cut it off, bring the pieces, your ID, and ticket to the SunDome ticket office and get a new one). We got everyone through in about 45 minutes. And then the line shifted over to the ticket windows. The students once agains exceeded athletics expectations.

Story of the morning:

Several people in line this morning chose to wear other schools gear. One gentleman was wearing gear from Ohio St., when I pointed out he was wearing the wrong colors, he replied "Are you kidding me" in a joking manner, and wlaked away. Another pair of girls were in line together, one wearing a Indiana shirt the other wearing a FSU shirt. We gave them a little grief. The FSU girl just walked away without saying a word but clearly aggitated at us. The Indiana girl when told that it was the "wrong school" replied quite rudely "tough ****!" and stormed off. I think we might have gotten our message to them.

• Content Count:  1,238

Story of the morning:

Several people in line this morning chose to wear other schools gear. One gentleman was wearing gear from Ohio St., when I pointed out he was wearing the wrong colors, he replied "Are you kidding me" in a joking manner, and wlaked away. Another pair of girls were in line together, one wearing a Indiana shirt the other wearing a FSU shirt. We gave them a little grief. The FSU girl just walked away without saying a word but clearly aggitated at us. The Indiana girl when told that it was the "wrong school" replied quite rudely "tough ****!" and stormed off. I think we might have gotten our message to them.

Way to go Outrunner!  :thumbsup :thumbsup :cheers :clap :gobulls :gobulls

I am still a Gators fan. I did make a topic about being agitated at their fans for insisting they were better than us even after losing to Auburn, but I didn't just magically stop being a fan of the Gators and convert into a USF fan over night.

I've been a USF fan since 2002, a Gators fan since I started watching college football. The first season I remember watching is the 1995 season when they lost to Nebraska in the title game but thats only because I barely remember anything at all before that, I imagine I was probably watching college football since birth. I don't just stop liking a team i've liked since birth because I am attending a different school. I grew up in Tampa and am a Devil Rays fan, been since their inception in 98. If I moved to Boston tomorrow I wouldn't magically become a Red Sox fan and hate the Devil Rays.

If I didn't like USF before this year, I probably still wouldn't like them. I like USF because I was exposed to them when they were just starting out in the late 90s, never really cared for them, then they became D1 and hit the big-time and I became a fan because I liked having D1 football in my home town. I know they became D1 in 01, not 02 but in 01 a lot of stuff happened and I actually stopped liking sports for like 7 or 8 months.

I guess I went off on a tangent but just to sum this up:

-I am still a Gators fan.

-I am a Bulls fan.

-I'll complain about what I want to complain about, I have a right to.

Anybody else got info on tickets regarding satellite campuses?

• Content Count:  1,261

I've been a USF fan since 2002, a Gators fan since I started watching college football. The first season I remember watching is the 1995 season when they lost to Nebraska in the title game but thats only because I barely remember anything at all before that, I imagine I was probably watching college football since birth. I don't just stop liking a team i've liked since birth because I am attending a different school. I grew up in Tampa and am a Devil Rays fan, been since their inception in 98

we're so alike.

However, I stopped being a gator fan 3 years ago.

Archived