• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

From USF: Cincinnati Student Ticket Info

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

anybody going tomorrow morning?

• Content Count:  139
  • Days Won:  0

The student ticket distribution has turned into a real farce. Companion tickets will be distributed in the future based on the general student ticket demand.

• Content Count:  1,532

My question is, how do they plan on enforcing their new non-resale rule?

Athletics and Student Government have some people checking online (ebay, craigs list, facebook). They have already suspended ticket privleges for a good number of students from the WVU and UCF game. Also, anyone caught using someone else's ID or the person's whose ID is being used, or anyone passing IDs/tickets throught the gates, will have their tickets suspended.

Yes sir.  Some people are dumb enough to put their U-ID in the pic along with the tickets/wristband.  Obviously enforcement is hard... but they better not be the unlucky ones!

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Couldn't USF intentionally bid up the prices of those eBay auctions and bust the seller when they made payment arrangements?

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

Couldn't USF intentionally bid up the prices of those eBay auctions and bust the seller when they made payment arrangements?

that would be against the rules of eBay, and pretty much unethical.

the non-resale policy of the USF tickets are an institutional rule, not a law.  they don't have any right to interfere in the actual eBay auction procedure.  having USF staff intentionally screwing with eBay auctions would not be a good business move.

that would be against the rules of eBay, and pretty much unethical.

the non-resale policy of the USF tickets are an institutional rule, not a law.  they don't have any right to interfere in the actual eBay auction procedure.  having USF staff intentionally screwing with eBay auctions would not be a good business move.

Actually, USF can request eBay remove all student ticket sales.  eBay doesn't have to comply, but I am betting a formal request would be openly received.

• Content Count:  1,238

Wouldn't it be just a simple thing to print on the ticket...

"This item not available for resale"

"Illegal for resale"

"Comp. Ticket, not available for sale"

Something to that effect. I'm not a lawyer but it seems like a simple solution to problem of selling tickets on eBay. Now on the ? of selling tickets to folks on the street that's another thing. I guess they truly need to check ID's and enforce the rules. Once they do that the student body will fear any type of sanctioning. IMO.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

just picked up my ridiculous PURPLE wristband and ticket.

OH and i bought tix for the comedy show!

• Content Count:  476

Can someone provide an update to the level of excitement / line of students this morning?

Archived