• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt Would Like Clarification

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  73
  • Days Won:  0

Questionable calls happen all the time.  This was one of them.

If a team wants to win, they have to overcome them.  We did not, we could not.  We were beat in that game, we are 6-1.  I am not crying over that.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I am as big of a fan as anyone, but it looked like that it was totally intentional and scripted.

If we would have gotten away with it...it would be a bit like cheating.  We didn't deserve a TD on that play so I don't feel about about.

We had our chance to win or tie the game and couldnt get it done so we lost.  Thats all.

Did you not see McKenzie (a Linebacker) hit from behind and fumbled?  If Rutgers had recovered it would have been their ball at the spot of the recovery because it was a FUMBLE

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I thought they made the wrong call.

That being said, I felt Leavitt reacted completely the wrong way. I love the guy and love his fire but life isn't always fair.

Just ask our inspiration Jeff Wagner. Adversity finds us all in life. It's how we react that determines what type of character we have. You can play the hand you're dealt or stand around and piss and moan about how unfair life is.

Leavitt should have been running up and down the field congratulating his players for a great block. We still had great field position and an opportunity to score. He should have been getting his  offense fired up. He got flustered. His offense took that cue from him and shot themselves in the foot as soon as they got on the field. He is human and we all make mistakes. I hope he owns up to it and learns from it.

I just hope our coaches and players can get beyond this quicker than our fans. They can't let this be the defining moment of the year. There is too much football to be played.

Go Bulls!!

Finish Strong.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Big boys don't cry, big boys don't cry... (old song, probably around before some of you new Bulls fans)

I am so tired of hearing people try to turn in a request to understand the rule/ruling into an alleged cryfest.  Get over it you big boys.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Still should have punched it in though

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Big boys don't cry, big boys don't cry... (old song, probably around before some of you new Bulls fans)

I am so tired of hearing people try to turn in a request to understand the rule/ruling into an alleged cryfest.  Get over it you big boys.

Thank you. Well said, and says it all.

Archived