• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BCS Standings - - Week 9 (Oct. 28)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  444
  • Days Won:  0

no way

where's oklahoma? we will be right at #6 and that's if EVERYTHING goes our way. It is certainly not likely BC or OSU fall behind us even with losses either.

how do we jump WV? ???

And I'll just say it right now. If we want to have any legitimate hope for a National Championship, we will need WVU to lose eventually (after this week: Louisville, @ Cincy, Uconn, Pitt)

Get the hell out of our way queers (but beat slutgers this week) ;D

Oklahoma is idle so they'll stay at #4 in both human polls and move up to #11 in the computers.  Overall, they'll be #6 in the BCS standings.

BC will end up one spot ahead of us in the human polls and Ohio St will fall to one spot behind us.  When you factor in the computers, they'll both be between #7-#10 in the BCS standings.

We jump WV because of our computer ranking.  We have a stronger schedule so a 1 loss WV team will never be ranked higher than a 1 loss USF team in the computers this season.

I assume you're picking BC to lose to VaTech (which would NOT be good for us in the long-run, look at the schedules)

what's your top 5?

Someone else will beat the BC/Tech winner later in the reg season or in the ACC championship game.

It's the first post of this thread(two threads were merged):

LSU

Oregon

VaTech

USF

WVU

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  444
  • Days Won:  0

Obviously:  WE MUST WIN and then-

Thursday: #2 Boston College at #8 Virginia Tech-Either way we move up.....in my humble opinion I would like to see BC win...they stand a much better chance at losing further down the road this year, plus they can bottle neck the top spot....

Saturday: #7 West Virginia at Rutgers-obviously we need Rutgers to pull another one out of their Arse......

#12 USC at #5 Oregon-A win can keep us in front of USC (hopefully), but I feel a USC win will happen......

#9 Kansas at Texas A&M-I have zero hope on this one.....

#1 Ohio State at #25 Penn State-Does JoPa have it in him to expose it......

#21 California at #4 Arizona State-*MY UPSET PICK OF THE WEEKEND...Cal is looking to bounce back......

Comments....Suggestions...Quips........

All of these are great chances...a solid win at UCONN(not going to be easy)......I feel we if we can get 4 out of 6 here....I feel 5-7 is possible....

The BC vs VaTech winner, the Oregon vs USC winner, and LSU will finish the week at 1,2,3(order will vary) in the BSC standings.  Either way, two teams are removed from the picture.

The WV vs Rutgers game doesn't matter much as long as we win out.  We'll jump WV even if they win out due to our SOS.  It would be nice if WV wins so we won't have to worry about sharing the BE title with RU.

Ohio St, Arizona St, Kansas, and Florida will lose this week.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

The BC vs VaTech winner and the Oregon vs USC winner will finish the week at #2 and #3 in the BSC standings.  Either way, two teams are removed from the picture.

The WV vs Rutgers game doesn't matter much as long as we win out.  We'll jump WV even if they win out due to our SOS.  It would be nice if WV wins so we won't have to worry about sharing the BE title with RU.

Ohio St, Arizona St, Kansas, and Florida will lose this week.

All 4 of those teams you mentioned will not lose.  Maybe a couple, but I cannot see all 4 of those teams losing this week.

Penn State is a mess right now (couldn't tell by the way people are picking them), Texas A&M is just not that good, and Florida is better than Georgia.

Archived