• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, When Amarri Graduates...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

asking some people not to find a scape goat is the equivalent of herding cats

good luck with that.

Amarri will show you all (I hope)

He certainly has shown me enough to have my respect and appreciation

Herding Cats ?

:ROFLMAO

He has all my respect and admiration to.

I hope he blows it up the rest of the year.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

The point of this whole thread was to try and get people to pull for Amarri rather than writing him off. I know that not everyone on here has done that, but it seems like quite a few people are very vocal about having Amarri benched (= writing him off since he won't have a chance to prove us wrong next year).

If you don't think he is a playmaker, you're just wrong. Sorry.

He does need to get some confidence, or his head on straight, or something, but he is in my opinion, the most deadly of our receivers. He would be our best punt returner if not for the drops.

All I was asking was for everyone to try and put aside their issues with Amarri, and really focus on the fact that he has 6 more games as a Bull, and really pull for him to shine in those games.

I personally wouldn't have wanted Matt to throw to anyone else (TJ maybe if he was on the field) than Amarri in the game on the line situation that we had last Thursday. Complain about the PI if you want, but it was the right call to go to AJ on that one, and with the game on the line, he is the guy you have to look for.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

The point of this whole thread was to try and get people to pull for Amarri rather than writing him off. I know that not everyone on here has done that, but it seems like quite a few people are very vocal about having Amarri benched (= writing him off since he won't have a chance to prove us wrong next year).

If you don't think he is a playmaker, you're just wrong. Sorry.

He does need to get some confidence, or his head on straight, or something, but he is in my opinion, the most deadly of our receivers. He would be our best punt returner if not for the drops.

All I was asking was for everyone to try and put aside their issues with Amarri, and really focus on the fact that he has 6 more games as a Bull, and really pull for him to shine in those games.

I personally wouldn't have wanted Matt to throw to anyone else (TJ maybe if he was on the field) than Amarri in the game on the line situation that we had last Thursday. Complain about the PI if you want, but it was the right call to go to AJ on that one, and with the game on the line, he is the guy you have to look for.

You are entitled to your opinion, and so is everyone else.

And do you actually think any of us AREN'T pulling for #18?

If he actually starts playing up to his ability, that means only good things for the Bulls.

I am sure that even these guys saying he should be benched are pulling for him.

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

He had a good outing against FAU.  And he had a good outing because he got the ball and CAUGHT the ball EARLY in the game.

With TJ gone, Amarri should be the primary receiver.  If he continues to drop passes, then I dont know what to tell the kid.  All I know is that we don't have another receiver with his abilities except for Carlton Mitchell, a receiver I think should be starting. 

I think another question to bring up would be:  How would he do in a different offense?  Maybe an offense like Louisville using two receivers.  Maybe Amarri would like that because he would have a better shot.  Who knows.  Maybe he has that Randy Moss attitude.

• Content Count:  1,165

I'll pull for Amari the last 6 games, just as I have pulled for him every other game, just as I pull for EVERY bull.

The thing is, you can talk all you want about his potential; if he doesn't live up to his potential, then it doesn't matter how good he "could have been".  Time is running out for Amari's potential to be realized.

• Content Count:  261

Seperated at birth:

R.Kelly and Amarri jackson. 

I don't know how to post pictures but it's eerie. 

Yea, I've always thought that. Those dudes could pass as brothers.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

He would be our best punt returner if not for the drops.

I would be our best receiver if I was a foot taller, ran a 4.3, and could catch.

IF IF IF

The story of Amarri's career

He is not the playmaker you say he is except for one game out of his entire career.

Archived