• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, When Amarri Graduates...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

guys, I believe it is just frustration on our parts.  We all know that AJ is talented.  Freakin' talented, if you ask me.  But he has the droppsies way out of proportion to his talent.  So it is a mental thing.  And that is what coaches are for.  We have a quarterback who can deliver it to them but it is thier job to catch it.  Boucing off of the chest or hands exposes that your mind is not into it.

I always, in the past, confused SJ Green and Amarri.  Both were gifted.  But Amarri needs to get his head into the game and make the catches.  We know he can do it.  He doesn't.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

It's funny how you guyz place so much anger into a BASKETBALL PLAYER!!!!!!!!    The kid played QB in high school then went to HCC.... you know the story.

Anyway....  here's my take.  Amarri is suffering the same thing that Alvarado is suffering and thats a lack of confidence.  And for Amarri, it doesnt take much for him to lose it.  Usually one drop or maybe just not having the ball thrown his way just gets him in a frenzy and he loses focus. 

For those who know me, I am a BIG supporter of Amarri and, based on my own experiences, this kid thrives once people give up on him.  So I expect a pretty good game this Saturday.  Maybe Amarri will do better if he is THE guy. 

But just remember..... at the end of the season when we're talking about this again.....  you're ragging on a BASKETBALL PLAYER

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

you're ragging on a BASKETBALL PLAYER

funny, i thought he was on the football team.  ???

maybe when Sol Bozemen starts dropping passes we'll criticize him for not being a football player.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

feardabull, they don't wear near as many pads in basketball as they do in football.  I know -- I have seen a BB game.

• Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

Who will be the new "bullspen scapegoat"?

Bogan? Hester? Ford?

I challenge everyone to go at least one week without bashing Amarri. The KID only has 6 games left as a Bull, how about we try and support him just a little. If you refuse to see that he is a playmaker, and at the very least, draws a lot of coverage from the defense, please hold it in for a week, and you can tell us all about it next week.

Ronnie Banks, or maybe one of the Julmistes?

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

you're ragging on a BASKETBALL PLAYER

funny, i thought he was on the football team.  ???

maybe when Sol Bozemen starts dropping passes we'll criticize him for not being a football player.

::)  :o

:ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Who will be the new "bullspen scapegoat"?

Bogan? Hester? Ford?

I challenge everyone to go at least one week without bashing Amarri. The KID only has 6 games left as a Bull, how about we try and support him just a little. If you refuse to see that he is a playmaker, and at the very least, draws a lot of coverage from the defense, please hold it in for a week, and you can tell us all about it next week.

I Challenge you to find one post where I "bashed" Jackson. Let’s try not to generalize Orlando

Guest JulmisteForPrez

For those who know me, I am a BIG supporter of Amarri and, based on my own experiences, this kid thrives once people give up on him.  So I expect a pretty good game this Saturday.

Hmmmmm......

Well, if that theory held true, he would have had MANY breakout games since Louisville '05, because a lot of people have been somewhat disenchanted with Amarri for that long.

I wouldn't say the majority of Bulls fans have "given up" on him (as you dramatically phrased it), but many certainly have realized he's not a #1 or even a #2 receiver for us.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

asking some people not to find a scape goat is the equivalent of herding cats

good luck with that.

Amarri will show you all (I hope)

He certainly has shown me enough to have my respect and appreciation

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Seperated at birth:

R.Kelly and Amarri jackson. 

I don't know how to post pictures but it's eerie. 

Archived