• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Former UCFer in trouble with the Law AGAIN

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Renegade program

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Renegade program

I know you USFers can be a little slow.  A "renegade program" means players getting into lots of trouble while they with that program.  Last time, I checked, Marshall is a big boy in the NFL and not UCF's responsibility.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

Renegade program

I know you USFers can be a little slow.  A "renegade program" means players getting into lots of trouble while they with that program.  Last time, I checked, Marshall is a big boy in the NFL and not UCF's responsibility.

true when he was with UCF he was only beating up cops.  ::)

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Renegade program

You might not be up to speed yourself, as wwmjd made a pun...  we were called a renegade program a few years back by our friends to the east. 

• Content Count:  1,238

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

They do realize that most non-BCS teams play in stadiums that seat less than 45,000 people, right?

• Content Count:  2,239

Renegade program

You might not be up to speed yourself, as wwmjd made a pun...  we were called a renegade program a few years back by our friends to the east. 

Your boys were getting in trouble WHILE enrolled.  Big difference.

• Content Count:  1,238

This arguement can go on forever and that's with any college. You get 45,000 students from all across this nation and many from other parts of the world, you are bond to have some get into trouble or have pasts that they are not proud of. Now if you argue the fact that a particular team is completely made up of Lifers on Parol then I would have some concerns. Your school, my school...this, that...I say, BACK IT UP ON THE FIELD  >:(, period.

You don't like our school (USF), fine, then don't attend. Everyone has different tastes. Some good and the others bad. But when you come on our board...let's see...I will say it slower for you...

B  A  C  K    I  T  U  P  O  N  T  H  E  F  I  E  L  D.

Oh, that's right!  :o You tried and failed.  :'(

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Renegade program

Your boys were getting in trouble WHILE enrolled.  Big difference.

Your boys **** ("allegedly") while ours enjoy an occasional puff puff every now and then.  Big difference (unless you ask outrunner).

http://www.wftv.com/news/5324260/detail.html

Archived