• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Orignally did we have a bye the week of the UCF game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

We agreed to move the Auburn game for TV as did AUburn.  We could not flip the game with UCF as they opened their stadium with Texas on 9/15.  So we moved UCF to the week before Rutgers.  It would have  been nice to have a week off before Rutgers, however, the entire momentum to the season was that Auburn win.  Fans and media saw that game, nationally televised, and said hey those guys aren't bad.  If we do not beat Auburn on national TV I do not think we jump to #2 in the polls last week.  I had so many people tell me that they stayed awake and watched the whole game because it was so exciting.  There was good and bad in the decision to move the game, but I can live and be thrilled with the way it turned out over the whole first half of the season, even with the Rutgers loss.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Rutgers had the same amount of time to prepare.

were they preparing during our travel up to NJ? if so, that's extra time for them.

We have to travel to all away games.  ::)

Archived