• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

can someone PLEASE YouTube the Outside The Lines clip!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

thanks for the link.

I think the take message for this very nice piece, was that UF takes about 15 'special exception' players per year as opposed to USF's 13. That is 40 players over the last 3 years = 13.

Ironic that Alabama's lying piece of sh!t declined to be interviewed or even provide data for their special exception players.

haha dont tell the UCiFers that...all they hear is USF has 40, UF and FSU only have 13 or 15.

LOL.

what they dont wanna hear is how many of their guys fall under that and they still suck.

• Content Count:  1,251

"Alabama declined to give info on their special exemption players."

I will never respect Nikki Saban as a man. He's a liar who tried to tarnish the achievments of a program and it's kids who have done everything the right way.

not to mention he ruined my dolphins!!!!!!!! >:(

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

Ironic that Alabama's lying piece of sh!t declined to be interviewed or even provide data for their special exception players.

It is better to have people think you are a lying P.O.S. than to prove them right. It maybe too little too late in Sabens vase.

• Content Count:  645

thanks for the link.

I think the take message for this very nice piece, was that UF takes about 15 'special exception' players per year as opposed to USF's 13. That is 40 players over the last 3 years = 13.

haha dont tell the UCiFers that...all they hear is USF has 40, UF and FSU only have 13 or 15.

LOL.

what they dont wanna hear is how many of their guys fall under that and they still suck.

I haven't watched the piece again, but I also seem to remember somewhere in there that it was mentioned that it was 40 ATHELETES over the last 3 years.  This would include non-football players.  The FSU number was football players only I believe.  Now I know this is still a high number (even though it is in line with other schools), but the UCiFer would want you to think that all of our football players couldn't graduate from high school, and that our student body as a whole is stupid.

As a dad of a student (who was accepted at all the state schools by the way), this makes me angry.

• Content Count:  4,501

Nick Saban has every right to be bitter, afterall his starting backfield is playing for the USF Bulls. 

:ROFLMAO

Archived