• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

love what we're building

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

I always make it a point to wear the team colors after a loss. Unlike any other time after a loss, today I got a random "GO BULLS" from a passer-by. Someone else asked that person, didn't you lose the last game? To which she responded, "yeah, but we're number 10."

I would like to take this moment to say - even though we have a lot of "THE SKY IS FALLING!!!" types on the board here (particularly lately), what we are building here is amazing. The up-and-coming fan base looks strong. WE ARE A TOP TEN TEAM. It also says a lot about how the perception of the Big East is coming along that we can lose to an unranked Big East team and still stay in the top ten.

Remember how it used to be that if we beat a ranked opponent, they would then be unranked and we'd STAY unranked? No more. I love it.

You guys know what's up. Enjoy it!

• Content Count:  993

the loss the other night sucked but the most comforting thing i could take away from it is

we aren't going away as quick as we came!

we have built a team and are building a program. 

• Content Count:  1,066

I am wearing a polo and Papajohns.com Bowl hat at Newark airport and I had several people come upto me saying that they're from Florida (Gator and Miami fans) saying how impressed they are with our team.

I also had several TSA and Continental staff say Go Bulls!....

We are getting recognized. I am proud to display the Green and Gold.

I would like to add that I was watching some games at the bar on Saturday and a few Miami and FSU fans were giving USF props... They actually agreed that (after going to the WVU game) WE had the "craziest student section [they] had ever seen." This coming from FSU and Miami fans. Awesome.

Oh, and all of us were cheering on Kentucky.  >:D

• Content Count:  54

I was at the game Thursday night. Left New Brunswick, NJ, Friday morning wearing GREEN. In the Phily airport, everyone was talking to us about the game.

• Content Count:  2,478

All of that is really cool to hear.

All of that is really cool to hear.

I think it time to step back and look at what we've accomplished... and I considered changing the title of the thread to "OMG THE BULLS WILL LOSE!!" to get more people to view it.  :D

Archived