• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

need OPINIONS about Bulls memorabilia!!! (SERIOUS)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

hang that ***** on the wall.

(the doormat)  ;D

great minds think alike.  that was my idea... hanging the g/f... err, i mean... the doormat on the wall.

haha.

altho i'd prefer to return it and buy something less sacreligious with the money or store credit.

you mean like a West Virgina doormat?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

Honestly, I have to give your girlfriend credit.  If you whigged out, you need to apologize and tell her you were thinking about it another way.  The U should be placed someplace with respect, - you can walk on the mat, just like you can walk on the rug, just like we have the icon on the field.  I would not put it by the front door, but, I have to say that your girlfriend gets high marks in my book.  The only girl I know who does similar thoughtful actions is Mrs. Kdawgy.

i guess you're right.  i definetely do appreciate the old lady thinkin about me (and the Bulls) when she's out.  plus she accompanied me to the Bulls' first 6 games this season, so she's becoming a die-hard too.

i didn't exactly wig out tho... i was kinda laughing about it while giving her a hard time.  guess maybe i'm just a little nuts about the school and the team and don't think it's a good idea to walk on the Bull.  if i had a separate room for all my Bulls' stuff, i'd have a Bulls shrine in one corner with the mat as a place to kneel.  lmao.

unfortunately it's me and her in a 1 BR apartment and there's no room for that... my stuff is already taking up a ton of space as it is.  i almost need a separate closet for Bulls' jerseys, shirts and hats!

yep... it would go good with my Buttgers toilet paper.

:flush

• Content Count:  4,738

hang that ***** on the wall.

(the doormat)  ;D

great minds think alike.  that was my idea... hanging the g/f... err, i mean... the doormat on the wall.

haha.

altho i'd prefer to return it and buy something less sacreligious with the money or store credit.

We already have a West Virginia doormat.  The whole team ;D

• Content Count:  282

yep... it would go good with my Buttgers toilet paper.

:flush

Dang, BigBully, funny stuff.  Buttgars  ;D

• Content Count:  16

Let's not push our ladies away for embracing college football. If she wants to buy a doormat don't sweat it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

first of all-- it's a doormat, not memoriabilia

Doormats go by entrances-- they are not hung on your wall unless you are a bumpkin

I have had several sports team doormats and garbage cans--- am I trashing my team doing that? No-- just throwing the Bulls logo on something that everyone can see and also use.

It is in no way disrespectful. Just use it somewhere nice--- preferably on a floor or if this really is hard to do-- try using it as the top of a bar or table or something.

• Content Count:  936

Doormats go by entrances-- they are not hung on your wall unless you are a bumpkin

I have had several sports team doormats and garbage cans--- am I trashing my team doing that? No-- just throwing the Bulls logo on something that everyone can see and also use.

It is in no way disrespectful. Just use it somewhere nice--- preferably on a floor or if this really is hard to do-- try using it as the top of a bar or table or something.

Beat me to it.

so did u step on your Bulls doormat anytime on Thursday?

::)

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

I've had one at my front door for years. My wife bought it and I love it.

It's a DOOR MAT.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

Archived