• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

need OPINIONS about Bulls memorabilia!!! (SERIOUS)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

got a serious question about Bulls memorabilia...

ok so my g/f is always on the lookout for Bulls gear/clothes/memorabilia to buy me (yeah, she's cool like that  ;D), but today she comes home from ****'s with a Bulls doormat... a DOORMAT. green with a big gold Iconic U on it.

my immediate response was that it's a horrible idea to have a Bulls doormat, and i would not allow it to be put on the floor... 

THE BULL SHOULD NEVER BE STEPPED ON!!!!!!

now she's acting all offended because i don't like the daamn doormat, and because i keep asking "a doormat?  why a doormat?" repeatedly.

am i wrong here?  would any of u wipe your dirty, stinking feet on a Bulls doormat?

serious opinions only.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

ok so my g/f is always on the lookout for Bulls gear/clothes/memorabilia to buy me (yeah, she's cool like that  ;D), but today she comes home from ****'s with a Bulls doormat... a DOORMAT. green with a big gold Iconic U on it.

my immediate response was that it's a horrible idea to have a Bulls doormat, and i would not allow it to be put on the floor... 

now she's acting all offended because i don't like the daamn doormat, and because i keep asking "a doormat?  why a doormat?" repeatedly.

am i wrong here?  would any of u wipe your dirty, stinking feet on a Bulls doormat?

serious opinions only.

bad idea outside.  Instead it should be placed at the entrance of a room that is a mecca of all that is USF

• Content Count:  29

I would put it outside my door...but I wouldn't be thinking of it as "the bulls should never be stepped on" but rather a way to show you're a bulls fan.

But maybe that's a female way of thinking

• Content Count:  1,261

serious opinions only.

hang that ***** on the wall.

(the doormat)  ;D

• Content Count:  12,293

its not the american flag.  i think it just lets everyone who enters your house know that you are a bulls fan.

i wouldnt buy one but i wouldnt be offended by someone who had one

• Content Count:  1,165

its not the american flag.  i think it just lets everyone who enters your house know that you are a bulls fan.

i wouldnt buy one but i wouldnt be offended by someone who had one

pretty much. It's just a way to show support

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

hang that ***** on the wall.

(the doormat)  ;D

great minds think alike.  that was my idea... hanging the g/f... err, i mean... the doormat on the wall.

haha.

altho i'd prefer to return it and buy something less sacreligious with the money or store credit.

• Content Count:  869

Honestly, I have to give your girlfriend credit.  If you whigged out, you need to apologize and tell her you were thinking about it another way.  The U should be placed someplace with respect, - you can walk on the mat, just like you can walk on the rug, just like we have the icon on the field.  I would not put it by the front door, but, I have to say that your girlfriend gets high marks in my book.  The only girl I know who does similar thoughtful actions is Mrs. Kdawgy.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

serious opinions only.

bad idea outside.  Instead it should be placed at the entrance of a room that is a mecca of all that is USF

Agreed. And people should not even be considering wearing shoes if they are going in this room.

Archived