What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Jim Louk and Mark Robinson - USF Play by Play -

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure how many of you on the board listen to these guys at the game, but they do a FANTASTIC job.  I wasn't always sold on Mark Robinson, but he has really offered some solid insight this year.

BUT

Jim Louk, if you are out there, during the broadcast the delay is really long.  The broadcast at times can be a fulll play behind the live game..  The relay seems to be really slow.  In the UCF game the relay improved in the second half, but you guys are still a bit more behind then normal.  I listen to the bucs game on the radio and the delay isn't nearly as bad.  I am not sure why.  Any chance of improving that?

And one more thing.

Jim -- you gotta get back to your signature call of "Thats Six For the Bulls!"  Gotten away from that.  It was better than Mic Huberts "Oh My!"

But for all you board members, if you haven't thought about it, the play by play on the radio is fantastic.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Ari:

Couldn't agree more.  "That's six for the Bulls" is one of my favorite things to hear.

Louk is the man!

Matt

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Jim -- you gotta get back to your signature call of "Thats Six For the Bulls!"  Gotten away from that.  It was better than Mic Huberts "Oh My!"

Oh, wow.......

I'd have to say enduring a six-hour root-canal without Novacane is better than hearing one "Oh my" from Hubert.

That guy is horrendous.

Guest BasketBull.

1) Welcome back --you should really thank Greg for hosting you all this time!

2) The only way to really enjoy the game fully is to listen to our announcers! At the stadium, people need to bring a radio & headset. At home, you log-on to the computer and pick up the guys while watching the game on TV.

Anything else and you only get 50% of the experience.

• Content Count:  105

Props also to the rest of the broadcast crew... the engineer Ed Pendino, the studio hosts, Jim Lighthall and Jeff Fisher, and the other guy too

• Content Count:  5,691

Yeah- I always hope that when sportscenter shows a big play of ours they would do it with the audio broadcast and the nation would here "that's six for the BULLS!"

Is he saying something different this season?

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Yeah- I always hope that when sportscenter shows a big play of ours they would do it with the audio broadcast and the nation would here "that's six for the BULLS!"

Is he saying something different this season?

Nah.....

They'd rather show a Tim Tebow 2-yard run with Mick Hubert screaming..."Oh my!  Tim Tebow with a FANTASTIC run for two yards up the middle!  Oh my!!  He's amazing folks!  He took the ball and gained two yards!  OH MY!!"

So forced.

Archived