• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF alumnus thinks the Bulls are overrated and wants them to fail.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

yeah-- at first glance you want to believe it is satire.

clearly-- it is not based on what I've seen this idiot write in the past (example above is enough proof).

How funny that he ended up in some little dink paper in nowhere Texas. I hope USF keeps an eye out for his media request and flatly denies it based on this journalistic ineptitude. Personally-- I would like to give him a Sir Dodson. What's a Sir Dodson you ask? That would be a punch to the uterus.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

My feeling on satire is this.  Unless you write satire about your momma, don't write it about your (and my) school.

If you write satire about your momma, you're a worthless piece of _____.  :)

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

...this troll can continue to rot away in relative obscurity as a sportswriter in a small Texas town.

:ROFLMAO :loser :moon :moon2 :throwup2 :thumbsdown

We need a "Troll" smiley!?

• Content Count:  1,165

Same type of guy that wore a UF hat to every class his entire time in Tampa.  Douche.

You know that guy too? 

Last year I found an old accquaintance that attended the same high school as I as well as USF.  But his myspace page was an ode to UF.  What a tool.  When I asked him why he was being such a douche, he responded that he was always a fan of UF, but he will root for USf so long as they dont play the Gayturds.

I HATE HOMOS LIKE THIS. :chainsaw

I think people should root for their team, whoever it is.  It would be nice to have more USF fans, but you can't force it.  FOr example, if you moved across the country, would you stop rooting for the Bulls and root for the local team?  I know I wouldn't, and you probably wouldn't either, so why do we expect others who come here to drop their teams and pick up ours?

• Content Count:  1,238

Same type of guy that wore a UF hat to every class his entire time in Tampa.  Douche.

You know that guy too?   

Last year I found an old accquaintance that attended the same high school as I as well as USF.  But his myspace page was an ode to UF.  What a tool.  When I asked him why he was being such a douche, he responded that he was always a fan of UF, but he will root for USf so long as they dont play the Gayturds.

I think people should root for their team, whoever it is.  It would be nice to have more USF fans, but you can't force it.  FOr example, if you moved across the country, would you stop rooting for the Bulls and root for the local team?  I know I wouldn't, and you probably wouldn't either, so why do we expect others who come here to drop their teams and pick up ours?

Not liking your hometown favorite is fine, perfectly exceptable but going all out and writing up a column, full of dribble mind you, and letting the world know that you attended the school you are demeaning. What does that say about someone, he's the one who chose to attend USF...why didn't he jump ship and attend that Orlando school instead...they would have taken him. Can someone's Degree/Diploma be revoked? ;D

• Content Count:  1,165

You know that guy too? 

Not liking your hometown favorite is fine, perfectly exceptable but going all out and writing up a column, full of dribble mind you, and letting the world know that you attended the school you are demeaning. What does that say about someone, he's the one who chose to attend USF...why didn't he jump ship and attend that Orlando school instead...they would have taken him. Can someone's Degree/Diploma be revoked? ;D

I'm not talking about this article, I'm talking abou the comment that I quoted. Yes, the author of the oracle is stupid.  he is a bulls fan, he claims, but he wants them to lose?

• Content Count:  253

He's a no-talent writer trying to get attention by bashing the bulls.  I wouldn't even respond to him.  Anyone who reads that will realize that he is a tool.  How are we suppose to be the perennial whipping boy when we continue to improve every year?  It would be one thing if his article had any merit.  He's talking out of his rearend.

• Content Count:  1,066

My alma mater is overrated

By Tony Marquis/Sun Columnist

Why? Because I'm a cynical sportswriter. And I appreciate some level of normalcy normality.

http://www.corsicanadailysun.com/sports/local_story_288035852.html?keyword=topstory

Hey Judy...burn his school records and rescind his degree!

• Content Count:  594

My alma mater is overrated

By Tony Marquis/Sun Columnist

Why? Because I'm a cynical sportswriter. And I appreciate some level of normalcy normality.

http://www.corsicanadailysun.com/sports/local_story_288035852.html?keyword=topstory

Hey Judy...burn his school records and rescind his degree!

Normalcy and normality are synonyms, bro, though normalcy is somewhat outdated and only a word in use in the U.S.

• Content Count:  1,471

Man, I remember reading his stuff in the oracle. And now he's saying this stuff. Douchebag

Archived