• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF alumnus thinks the Bulls are overrated and wants them to fail.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I call alumni for USF, and unfortunately There is a few morons that just dont have a clue about the bulls or football.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,511

As I recall, that guy was an Oracle writer.....

You can take it from there...

I remember this guy when he was at the Oracle.

The Oracle was not always full of lousy sports writers.  It was full of USF love when the Bulls were going to the NCAA's in the 90's.  The paper was also highly rated against other college papers at that time.  At some point, the sports writer staff became full of people who tried to make a name for themselves by criticizing the football team, and the rest of the paper was very poor.  Fortunately, those garbage days are over.  The Oracle sports writers last year and this year have been very fair to the team, and some of their articles have interviews that even the professional writers cannot get.

Showing support for USF also involves showing support for the Oracle.  If someone writes an article that you do not like, then you can always write to the editor.  It is pretty easy with this new fangled intervention called email.    :)

• Content Count:  73

Guys...cmon, he is just poking fun and how "upside down" college football is right now.

It really is not a serious shot at the team.

• Content Count:  178

I think this g

Read it in the tone of a young guy acting like a crumdgeonly-old man. I think it's supposed to be tongue-in-cheek humor.  :P

I agree, this is tongue in cheek. Not sure which cheek though. Saying a quality win is beating some nobody like Notre Dame is kind of funny though! Right now these sportswriters are trying to get the top 25 changed to top 100 so that a "ranked ND can play in a bowl game.

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

If its humor its in the same class as the idiot who thinks he can pull off a black joke because he tells it to the only black guy he knows. I hate it and I hope we play in a major bowl and this assclown covers it because I swear I will find him and I will punch him in the ******* face.

• Content Count:  1,985

First, I did not know Jimmy Johnson knew how to write, even under a pseudoname.

Second, he says, go back to sucking???? we have never sucked, we have been building the dynasty.

If he wants music analogies, we are the overnight success story, that takes ten years to be an overnight success.

I we sure he is really an alumnus, and not just an attendee?  Probably likes that Texas Tech Ex-Student moniker.

• Content Count:  76

If you break it down. You can see the overall sarcasm. Especially with that Notre Dame comment.  It's not exactly my kind of humor but, I don't think too many people read his column anyhow. I don't know how you dug it up, but you must have some serious google skills.

• Content Count:  771

just another attention whore that can't make it at the national level.

• Content Count:  2,277

If you break it down. You can see the overall sarcasm. Especially with that Notre Dame comment.  It's not exactly my kind of humor but, I don't think too many people read his column anyhow. I don't know how you dug it up, but you must have some serious google skills.

;D Yeah it was some google news.

• Content Count:  76

;D Yeah it was some google news.

Lol nice work!

Archived