• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rutgers playing to hurt people?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

As long as they dont play as dirty as LSU played against Kentucky, we'll be ok.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  164

I'll ******* knock his ass out.

Well...thanks to our many years of eye-gouging experience, honed to a razor sharp edge

against Southern Miss, this shouldn't be an issue.  :satan

I laughed out loud at work thanks to the USM/eye gouging comment. Well done, sir!

• Content Count:  1,985

I have some relatives who know some people in North Jersey that for a nominal donation can make sure that he is swimming laps in the Hudson at the exact moment the ball is kicked off.... capice?

Fuget about it.

Besides, we know this, they tried to kill Grothe last year, didn't he hurt his right ankle in this game?

• Content Count:  253

Let's just say when they make a tackle on him, expect them to continue to hold his leg as they twist and roll.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I have some relatives who know some people in North Jersey that for a nominal donation can make sure that he is swimming laps in the Hudson at the exact moment the ball is kicked off.... capice?

Fuget about it.

give them an offer they can't refuse. make it happen man

• Content Count:  291

If they are caught purposely trying to injure Grothe and it is caught, i hope to god a USF player whips their a$$, and the NCAA gives a hefty fine to the Athletic department after investigating the issues they have had. Plus a 1 year ban on the players involved in the attack to knock another person out deliberately.

• Content Count:  2,661

Could I just point out that there's a thread here complaining that Rutgers fans are making the same unwarranted accusations about us?

If there's problem of this sort with an opponent, the coaching staff will escalate the issue as necessary. Especially if the opponent is intra-conference, where the league office can get involved.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Heavy dose of Ford plowing over them should slow them down a bit.

I hope that Matt is preped by coaches to get out of bounds in this one. Don't take any unnecessary hits.

Matt won't take too much, he is turning into a fantastic QB. And by that I mean he isn't timid at all. He took a helmet to helmet shot last week and got up telling the guy what he thought about it. If they do one thing to him that makes him think they are trying to take him out, I fully expect him to rise to another level and flat out pummel them. He has just enough "cocky" in him to make him a perfect QB. If he didn't, he wouldn't have thrown that strike to TJ while on the run. You have to be cocky to know you can make that throw.

I love how Matt is playing, he has about 8 more gears when we need him. I feel bad for RU if the piss him off.

On another not so unrelated note, do you realize that our LBs don't have 1 sack? Not blitzing them very often. If Matt goes out, I see T-Mac leveling Teel so many times that he doesn't even know where New Jersey is, but thinks it must be better than Old Jersey.

• Content Count:  95
  • Days Won:  1

Hey - don't post much but thought I'de chime in on this one.

This past weekend USF stomped UCF after some negative comments were made about some of the Bulls and their families. The USF defense(and some of the offense for that matter) was punishing people on every hit.  There was a nice article about the players being a family and getting each others backs on the front page of the Tampa Tribune this past Sunday.

They obviously play with a vengeance when one of their own is disrespected. IF anyone from Rutgers even TRIES to hurt anyone from USF, I would expect to see the same result: lots of big hits and a big win!

New Jersey is BULLS Country

• Content Count:  291

Heavy dose of Ford plowing over them should slow them down a bit.

I hope that Matt is preped by coaches to get out of bounds in this one. Don't take any unnecessary hits.

Matt won't take too much, he is turning into a fantastic QB. And by that I mean he isn't timid at all. He took a helmet to helmet shot last week and got up telling the guy what he thought about it. If they do one thing to him that makes him think they are trying to take him out, I fully expect him to rise to another level and flat out pummel them. He has just enough "cocky" in him to make him a perfect QB. If he didn't, he wouldn't have thrown that strike to TJ while on the run. You have to be cocky to know you can make that throw.

I love how Matt is playing, he has about 8 more gears when we need him. I feel bad for RU if the **** him off.

On another not so unrelated note, do you realize that our LBs don't have 1 sack? Not blitzing them very often. If Matt goes out, I see T-Mac leveling Teel so many times that he doesn't even know where New Jersey is, but thinks it must be better than Old Jersey.

Yea Grothe and the entire team can be beastly if they are turned on. As for the beating up on Teel i expect it anyways. But in the event of them trying to attack Grothe, the defense will more than likely let RR and Teel know how they feel about that.

Archived