• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CBS Sportsline's Gregg Doyel on USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

Not entirely positive, but brutal on some of our recent critics:

South Florida is good. If you don't like it, too bad.

Lots of you don't like it. Lots of famous you. Bobby Bowden doesn't like it. Jimmy Johnson doesn't like it. Nick Saban hates it. To which I say: good. Show me a topic that can unite a coddling faux-father like Bobby Bowden and a self-pleasuring blowhard like Jimmy Johnson and a despicable man like Nick Saban, and I'll go the other way. Just on general principles.

None of that excuses South Florida from criticism, though it does dismiss the disrespectful ravings of Bowden and Johnson as uninformed wishful thinking from a pair of guys who completely lost whatever they once had.

Link: http://www.sportsline.com/columns/story/10408580

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Not entirely positive, but brutal on some of our recent critics:

South Florida is good. If you don't like it, too bad.

Lots of you don't like it. Lots of famous you. Bobby Bowden doesn't like it. Jimmy Johnson doesn't like it. Nick Saban hates it. To which I say: good. Show me a topic that can unite a coddling faux-father like Bobby Bowden and a self-pleasuring blowhard like Jimmy Johnson and a despicable man like Nick Saban, and I'll go the other way. Just on general principles.

None of that excuses South Florida from criticism, though it does dismiss the disrespectful ravings of Bowden and Johnson as uninformed wishful thinking from a pair of guys who completely lost whatever they once had.

Link: http://www.sportsline.com/columns/story/10408580

Ohhhhhhhh................SNAP!!

;D ;D ;D

I like this guy!

• Content Count:  808

Sorry, but I feel like he's embellishing some of the negative aspects.

USF is not a program of criminals, and his reference to Grothe being arrest for an "alcohol-related" crime is misleading. He was slinging drinks at a local bar an failed to ID some chick.  This guy makes it sound like Grothe got drunk and punched a cop.

And he fails to back up his claim that USF is able to accept academically unqualified candidates. Doesn't the NCAA set these standards? If the SEC chose to raise theirs, they cannot hold that against USF (if that's even the case....I dont know too much about the specifics on the topic)

• Content Count:  76

I'd like to know what time that happened...that place has a bouncer and I know they check ID's at the door starting around 9pm I think. Either way people will spin it to make it work for them.

• Content Count:  1,254

I'd like to know what time that happened...that place has a bouncer and I know they check ID's at the door starting around 9pm I think. Either way people will spin it to make it work for them.

HAD a bouncer...It's a wrap on the Bull Ring

• Content Count:  76

Lol too bad kinda like that place they had some decent poo poo.

• Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Left handed compliments, but general good stuff untill the dicipline

CJL may have a fit over those statements, if he hears them.

Archived