• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BIG Bulls talk coming up on ESPN2's First Take right now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

The guy across from Skip Bayless is an idiot. Never thought I would say that (considering Skip's track record), but it's true

I agree 100%...This is the first time I have _EVER_ heard Skip not speak like a total jackass. I applaud him. And to think I was wanting to make a sign about him when CGD came for the Cincy game ;)

Did anyone catch that "Lou Holtz for Prethident" a few weeks back? I cried laughing!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

HOW CAN WE GET TRADITION IF YOU FUDGE PACKERS WON'T LET US PLAY IN BIG GAMES?!?!

• Content Count:  12,293

all we need to do is win our games.  we do that and we play for the NC no matter WHAT happens.  (well, maybe BC would jump us if they win out due to their big games they have left)

• Content Count:  385

Pat Forde just gave us some love...said we have a beef with the pollsters who put BC and OSU ahead of us. Said we have two of the best wins this year (vs. top 20 teams), and saif the pollsters have "laundry issues" as they can't get used to the green and gold in the top spot.

I like the term laundry issues...At least the knowledgeable analysts know who the most deserving team is.

• Content Count:  76

Did anyone cathc Mark May on Sunday putting the Bulls at#1 based on the SEC win and beating WVU. I'm pretty sure the 52 point win over UCF didn't hurt either. Computers love us we just need a little help in the polls and definitely to win out.

Archived