• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl Analysis -- Detailed by Conference -- Week 8

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

Glad everyone is on the same page as me as far as moral victories go haha. I remember being really pumped when Sports Illustrated? had us at 21 or something in their Preseason poll. I also would prefer to play in the orange bowl, because I would probably be able to talk my dad into going to that game.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,661

I know I will get bitched at for this, but what if we lose a BCS bowl game can we call that a moral victory?

Appearing in a BCS Bowl game means USF won the Big East. That in itself is a REAL victory.

• Content Count:  4,738

Glad everyone is on the same page as me as far as moral victories go haha. I remember being really pumped when Sports Illustrated? had us at 21 or something in their Preseason poll. I also would prefer to play in the orange bowl, because I would probably be able to talk my dad into going to that game.

Besides a shot at the NC game,  is New Orleans really a destination anymore?  I'll take South Beach :coldone

• Content Count:  348

Besides a shot at the NC game,  is New Orleans really a destination anymore?  I'll take South Beach :coldone

You obviously haven't been to Mardi-Gras post Katrina ;)  To answer your question in one word, Yes.

Archived