• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Section 120 or Section 125?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

Anybody in section 120 and can tell me what the atmosphere is like?  I'm debating on getting tickets to Cincy in either Section 120 or 125.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

120 is pretty good. Been there the last 2 games. Some opposing fans generally. 125 is right in the middle of the endzone, 120 is more on the corner. South endzone brings the noise at that end of the field.

125 is a lot of fun... a good mix of recent grads maintaining their "student" section, along with friends who are students... and those of us who can yell and scream with the best of 'em - but don't mind sitting down to watch our offense ...

Get as close to the field as you can...

Quite a few of us in 125... Shoop, BigEastBeasts, Amie-Abull, Mulheap....

sounds like 125 it is, i'll probably be getting tickets in Row G

120 is pretty good. Been there the last 2 games. Some opposing fans generally. [glow=yellow,2,300]125 is right in the middle of the endzone,[/glow] 120 is more on the corner. South endzone brings the noise at that end of the field.

Actually, we're lined up with the visitor sidelines... right next to the visitors section.

just bought three tickets in Row G of Section 125, where is everybody sitting in relation to that?  looking forward to a fun and exciting game, and I Will Be Loud.

I'm in Row D - my group is seats 3-8... Amie-aBull and her hubby is in front of me (row C, like seats 7-8)... mulheap is in Row B ... seats 1-6 or so...

BigShoop, BigEastBeasts and that crew are like rows A-D, at the higher end (not sure of the seat numbers, but they are on the other aisle from seat 1...)

awesome, don't know the seat numbers yet, but will post them when i find out, looking forward to meeting you all.

• Content Count:  1,633

I'll see you guys in 120...

Ohh wait, that is on Sundays for the Bucs games...

120 is a great section though, with a great field view...

• Content Count:  3,827

I'm in Row D - my group is seats 3-8... Amie-aBull and her hubby is in front of me (row C, like seats 7-8)... mulheap is in Row B ... seats 1-6 or so...

BigShoop, BigEastBeasts and that crew are like rows A-D, at the higher end (not sure of the seat numbers, but they are on the other aisle from seat 1...)

We're the high numbered seats. Specifically, me and BigEastBeasts have Row A, seats 18-24. All of our friends fill the 1st 2-3 rows around us.

Archived