What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Let's go Buccos!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

It's time to see if we're going to be a good team for the rest of the year. The Titans aren't the Colts or Pats, but they've got a pretty decent season going. Should be a good game and hopefully our D just shuts down the Tits ;D. Go Bucs!

• Content Count:  1,219

Something like 30 yards rushing and Bucs win.  Helped that Vince Young went down.  Bucs now a surprising 4-2.

• Content Count:  1,911

The Bucs wins come from teams with  a terrible combined record.  dont believe the hype.  Though Jeff Garcia may be my favorite qb in the league. 

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

The Bucs wins come from teams with  a terrible combined record.  dont believe the hype.  Though Jeff Garcia may be my favorite qb in the league. 

do you know anything about pro football? New orleans blew out Seattle yesterday, a team that the Bucs handled easily. tennessee was 3-1, had the #5 rushing offense in the league and a top 5 defense. Yea we didnt play the best but we found a way to win. Good teams do that. get your facts straight before looking like a douche

• Content Count:  1,390

I didn't know that the Bucs have had hype this season.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  69,176
  • Days Won:  373

do you know anything about pro football? New orleans blew out Seattle yesterday, a team that the Bucs handled easily. tennessee was 3-1, had the #5 rushing offense in the league and a top 5 defense. Yea we didnt play the best but we found a way to win. Good teams do that. get your facts straight before looking like a douche

Herm is a Jets fan .... His thinking may be a little discombobulated these days when it comes to the NFL...

Archived