• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We will be #2 in both polls... Ohio State #1, USF #2, Oklahoma #3, BC #4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

Based on football played this year, and ONLY on football played this year, there is no logical reason why USF should not the #1 team in the nation. Who bettah than South Florida?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

No offense bulls96, but bold would have been saying that back in August!  :)

• Content Count:  134

I hope you Bulls are ranked that high tomorrow!  That would be awesome.

I hate Ohio State.  Can you play an easier schedule please?  i hope Michigan beats the dog **** out of them.

Pansy pieces of crap. 

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I officially hate Lousville. What a bunch of @$$hats. They took their loser selves who couldn't muster the gall to beat Syracuse and actually took advantage of the opportunity to hand a loss to one of the last teams in our conference with any credibility. Louisville's season is over and they're not going to get anywhere with the losses they have. They should have taken one for the conference and left Cincy get away with a close win.

This is what I keep saying over and over - we're never going to get respect for a good schedule now, and our computer rankings will go down as the season goes on, because we have no ranked opponents left. We will have played two ranked opponents, and a bunch of one-loss teams will skip ahead of us. Cincy was the last opponent on our schedule who could have been ranked, and now they've gone and screwed us by beating Cincy before we got to play them.

Rutgers and Louisville pissed the Big East's fragile credibility away by losing OOC games and to lesser opponents. Louisville now put a huge nail in the coffin, and the only thing worse would be either a USF loss or another WVU loss.

Lee Corso proved my point on Sportscenter tonight by listing his top 5 teams, and we weren't even in it. He had 1) Ohio State 2) Oregon 3) Boston College 4) Oklahoma 5) LSU. This is what the rest of the voters will do too - one-loss teams will start to leapfrog us due to our lack of name recognition, but MOSTLY due to our weaker schedule thanks to our loser conference-mates.

Did I SERIOUSLY just read this? haha, Faza, I certainly hope you don't believe that.

• Content Count:  108

As much as I'd like to see that, I'm guessing AP and Coaches poll will have Ohio State #1, BC #2 and USF #3 but I could see USF at #2 considering BC didn't blow out a bad Notre Dame team.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

What was OSU in the computer rankings? 

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I think

#1 Computers

#3 Coaches

#4 Harris

==========

#2 overall BCS

(i dont' know if that math could possibly work that way... but it seems good)

I agree with this assesment, also think we will get a handful of #1 votes, especially in the AP poll although that isn't part of bcs formula.

• Content Count:  849

I don't know what the polls are gonna be tomorrow but I can almost guarantee that we will have atleast 1 1st place vote.

Archived