• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

#5 and moving up...but can we stay there?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  73
  • Days Won:  0

With rutgers and louisville doing poorly, we will have a relatively soft schedule compared in the voters eyes.  So even if we continue to win will we slide back as other teams have bigger wins?  This is a big concern of mine.

• Content Count:  3,078

unless USF wins every game by 20+... yes, they will be jumped by other teams down the stretch

• Content Count:  765

No one knows the future, but Bowden may have to deal with being amazed....

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

unless USF wins every game by 20+... yes, they will be jumped by other teams down the stretch

Disagree... Cincy will be ranked high when we play them if they keep it up, Louisville still has some name recognition despite how poorly they've played, and Rutgers is a tough road game regardless of their ranking.  I think if we win out, it will be tough for a team to jump us unless they are absolutely STEAMROLLING other ranked teams.

That said, am I the only one that is so disappointed by Louisville and Rutgers this season?  I feel like they let us down on their end of the bargain.

• Content Count:  3,078

Disagree... Cincy will be ranked high when we play them if they keep it up, Louisville still has some name recognition despite how poorly they've played, and Rutgers is a tough road game regardless of their ranking.  I think if we win out, it will be tough for a team to jump us unless they are absolutely STEAMROLLING other ranked teams.

That said, am I the only one that is so disappointed by Louisville and Rutgers this season?  I feel like they let us down on their end of the bargain.

take SOuth Carolina for instance... they still have games against UF, at UT, and SEC championship if they run the table.  If the win out, they will jump USF, guaranteed

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

take SOuth Carolina for instance... they still have games against UF, at UT, and SEC championship if they run the table.  If the win out, they will jump USF, guaranteed

Yeah I guess I could see that happening, especially with Spurrier's politicking.  It would be a **** hard battle for them to win those games though, especially convincingly.  Doesn't matter whether we finish #1 or #2!  ;D

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

nothing is guaranteed

Archived