• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

End the "RIVALRY."

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

This is just my opinion, but for a rivalry to take place, UCF must at least beat us at some point? That's just my opinion. I consider West Virgina and Louisville a rival more than UCF.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

This is just my opinion, but for a rivalry to take place, UCF must at least beat us at some point? That's just my opinion. I consider West Virgina and Louisville a rival more than UCF.

Rutgers, and not just in football

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I would be ecstatic if they just bought out the last game, and never played ucf again.  why even go to orlando to play them next year.  I think we will end up having a great rivalry with Miami in about 3-4 years as well as a great rivalry with wvu.  They don't like us very much right now...

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I would be ecstatic if they just bought out the last game, and never played ucf again.  why even go to orlando to play them next year. 

Yeah really, why fill the Frying Pan for them?  They NEED US for their attendance moral victory...  :D

:ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I've always been a supporter of the "rivalry" but if this is UCF's best shot fug it. I'd rather play the 1 and 1 with So Miss or ECU as a replacment.

• Content Count:  243

They wanted to play us. They tried, I guess. We won the series. Now can we please move on to bigger and better opponents and let the Lancelots continue to be jealous. No more UCF chatter - ever.

• Content Count:  64

I've always been a supporter of the "rivalry" but if this is UCF's best shot fug it. I'd rather play the 1 and 1 with So Miss or ECU as a replacment.

to be honest I would like to see USF play some PAC-10 teams, like a CAL, UCLA, USC, or Oregon, hell even ASU!!!

• Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

Elon beat Georgia Southern. Ha  ha ha ha. I am glad that classless Georgia Southern loss the game since they now are afraid to play USF.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

whether or not it is a positive to play them or allow them to call us rivals--

I kind of like having close away games that a bunch of fans can travel

Let's put our focus back where it truly belongs-- winning the Big East. I get the impression that at some point, whether we schedule UCF or not--- we will end up playing them in a common conference. Not sure how long from now that is exactly-- just a gut feeling.

I also have a little bit of compassion for those fanatical UCF fans who traveled over to Tampa (all of em-- the whole 30,000) and had to witness what had to be the most intense ass-raping of their football program to date. Even worse than the Gators last season. It was bad. Maybe we let them figure out if they want to pursue any more games on their own. If we don't push, they might just stop pushing themselves.

Archived