• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I don't want to ruin the day, but...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,334
  • Days Won:  43

The celebration by Rutgers doesnt bother me that much because they were in the locker room when they did that. Had they pulled that crap on the field, the I could see a lot USF fans getting mad about that. Otherwise, I think Rutgers should have been glad about escaping with a win against USF.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

BUMP! Get pumped up!!

"GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING!!"

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

I never really thought Brian leonard was that special but after watching what he has done since replacing Stephen Jackson I think Rutgars may have really lost alot when they lost him.

• Content Count:  117

Does anyone have video of the Eric Foster rant after Rutgers victory in Tampa last year. I would love to get the video posted on youtube as "poster board" motivation.

• Content Count:  4,738

The celebration by Rutgers doesnt bother me that much because they were in the locker room when they did that. Had they pulled that crap on the field, the I could see a lot USF fans getting mad about that. Otherwise, I think Rutgers should have been glad about escaping with a win against USF.

Too bad anywhere you go now there is a camera to watch it.  I'm sure seeing this the next day pissed off every player and coach.  No doubt fuel has been thrown on the fire for this Thursday night.

• Content Count:  1,532

I hope they play this clip across ESPN, etc over the next week.  Remind our team why we need to be 7-0.  SHOW EM!

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

if usf doesnt comeout fired up

something is wrong

the world will bewatching

• Content Count:  1,532

ONE GAME AT A TIME.  FORGET THE NC, FORGET UCONN, BE, ETC... JUST FOCUS ON THAT D@MN BILLBOARD AND THAT VIDEO!

KILL RUTGERS!!!!

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

Too bad anywhere you go now there is a camera to watch it.  I'm sure seeing this the next day pissed off every player and coach.  No doubt fuel has been thrown on the fire for this Thursday night.

she looked good on tv saturday

Archived