• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anybody in Section 125?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

I'm thinking of buying tickets for the Cincy game off of Stubhub.com and they have seats in section 125 for the cheapest of $48, and was wondering what the view/atmoshpere is like in this section.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

That is south endzone. Probably very close to Cincy fans. I haven't found a bad seat in Ray Jay yet as far as watching a game.

• Content Count:  12,293

wow...48 for those seats.  i am glad i have season tickets  but the view would be similar to that from the student section since they are both endzones.  but there will be some cincy fans, not many since there wont be many cincy fans anywhere that night

i mean those are the cheapest seats and they are in either row R or row S, there are seats as low as row F for $89, but just wanted to see if anybody knows what the section is like, i think that alot of board members are in this section, just not sure.

• Content Count:  2,118

I have my season tickets in 125 row C. I love the seats, what a great view.

The view from 125 is pretty good and the section will stand and cheer... but it's a mix of stand all the time (Shoop, BigEastBeast, etc) and those of us who stand when appropriate... there aren't many (if any) sit-down-all-the-time types...

But the view is an endzone view... when the game is going away from you, it gets harder to see.  Depth perception can be a problem (how many yards was that 5? 9?)... but you can REALLY see the holes and passing lanes open up... especially as you get lower.

I'm in 125 row D... and I will be looking to upgrade closer whenever I get the chance next year or the year after.

thanks usfbulls2004, and jimsigusf, i found seats for only $48 each, which i don't think is too bad in this section on stubhub.com, still debating on what to do.

• Content Count:  473

I have my season tickets in 125 row C. I love the seats, what a great view.

Hey, I'm in row C also!!!!  Seats 7 & 8 - my husband's the big bald guy with the green & gold "Cat in the Hat" hat & I have a #8 jersey with AMIE_ABULL on the back!

Archived