• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Straight up football (no bs), what can we expect from UCF?

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  0

UCF runs alot of 1 back sets.

as long as we tackle well we can hold smith to his worst game of the season.  i doubt he makes it thru all 4 qtrs

Agreed.. Not to mention 4 turnovers last week against ECU.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  325

What does the offensive need to do to score against UCF's defensive?  Are they similar to FAU's or UNC's?

• Content Count:  72

I see some parallels between UCF's offense and Auburn's offense.  I've read the "Auburn gashed USF on the ground so Kevin Smith will too" comments and I have to call BS on that.  I just read the play by play of the Auburn game and yes they had some big runs.  They also had just as many runs where they were stopped for minimal gain or a loss.  Tate, Fannin, and Smith are all of similar size and from what I recall of the Auburn game mostly north/south runners.  Perhaps Auburn was able to run effectively in some instances due to the threat of the pass.  UCF has no passing threat.  I'd take Cox over Israel any day of the week and twice on Saturdays.  As for Greco....you wanna try the east west option run throw WVU wannabee stuff?  Go for it.  In short this "Kevin Smith is going to run for 300 yards and 4 touchdowns" garbage doesn't really hold water in my opinion.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,946
  • Days Won:  469

C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\Drunk UCF Girl.jpg

Archived