• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where is the Dungeon?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  709
  • Days Won:  0

Dang, I go on travel for a few weeks and you guys pull the rug out from under me?  ;D

I remember reading posts about it going away but i always thought they were jokes.  Oh well, now I have to come over here to this board.

BTW, unfortunately I am NOT going to be at the game this weekend.  Sucks.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

Dang, I go on travel for a few weeks and you guys pull the rug out from under me?   ;D

I remember reading posts about it going away but i always thought they were jokes.  Oh well, now I have to come over here to this board.

Nice sig .... Couldn't find a pic with a full stadium? It was full once, wasn't it??

• Content Count:  2,239

Dang, I go on travel for a few weeks and you guys pull the rug out from under me?  ;D

Nice sig .... Couldn't find a pic with a full stadium? It was full once, wasn't it??

Considering that picture is from pregame and there was major bottlenecking at the gates during that first game, it didn't get full till closer to the kickoff.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

Looks like water isn't the only thing in shortage there...Lights.

I saw one of the games on TV and the lighting looked like community park lighting.

But it's on campus...:snicker.

Dang, I go on travel for a few weeks and you guys pull the rug out from under me?   ;D

Considering that picture is from pregame and there was major bottlenecking at the gates during that first game, it didn't get full till closer to the kickoff.

Thanks for addressing neither of my questions ....  8)

• Content Count:  709

Dang, I go on travel for a few weeks and you guys pull the rug out from under me?   ;D

Thanks for addressing neither of my questions ....   8)

Actually, you reminded my how upset I was at the Texas game.  I brought my Nikon D200 to the game, only to realize I had left the battery at home charging!  I would have taken a better photo a bit more towards kickoff time.  But this shot will do.

Yes, it was full once.  But we are averaging 43K or so per game.  Not bad for someone who averaged 25K a year ago.

I guess I need to remind you that we are fine here at UCF.  We congratulate (at least I do) USF on what they are doing this year.  It in NO way affects us here at UCF.  Be proud, be strong, stop hating UCF.  >:D

• Content Count:  4,642

except for recruits picking us over you

source: any recruiting website

Actually, you reminded my how upset I was at the Texas game.  I brought my Nikon D200 to the game, only to realize I had left the battery at home charging!  I would have taken a better photo a bit more towards kickoff time.  But this shot will do.

Somewhere there's got to be a panoramic shot or aerial with the stadium jam packed that would be a lot nicer ....

except for recruits picking us over you

source: any recruiting website

Please don't get him started ....

Archived