• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Parking at RJS - Donor lots?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe somebody can help me with this question.

We bought the parking pass with our season tickets and are in Lot 7.  When we got to the game on Friday, we were parked right across from a carload of WVU fans.  They had no hanging tag in their car but they were in Lot 7.  I was under the impression that this lot (along with some others) was reserved for season tickets and donors.  Is this not correct?

It wasn't that big of a deal because they were nice, except for a few comments, but I am not so sure the same thing will be true if we start mixing a bunch of UCiFers in there next week.

• Content Count:  936

I'm curious about this as well.

• Content Count:  1,158

You must have a donor parking pass to access the lot.  We have several companies that are donors and most times when visiting team fans are in the donor lots it's because the company gave them their tickets and donor parking.  It will happen just about every game but some teams will bring that out more than others.  It will happen against UCF (just as walking through their lots last year I saw several USF people in the donor lots).

Eric

• Content Count:  645

You must have a donor parking pass to access the lot.  We have several companies that are donors and most times when visiting team fans are in the donor lots it's because the company gave them their tickets and donor parking.  It will happen just about every game but some teams will bring that out more than others.  It will happen against UCF (just as walking through their lots last year I saw several USF people in the donor lots).

Eric

Thanks for the info Eric.  As usual you are on the spot.

Hopefully it will be isolated and civil, but I believe there may be some effort to get several big UCF parties going in lots 5 and 6.  Just don't want too much trouble to start.

Archived