What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

The only USF fan at the UF/AU game this saterday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

I went to watch that game with my cusin who is a  UF alumni after he attended our USF/WV game. I bought the USF shirt at the bokstore that says the score off our AU game and I wore it all day in gainsville. At the beggining of the day I wore it to make fun of AU fans when they were hating on my cusin. But as you all know by the end of the night I was using it to remind everyone at the swamp who is the new #1 in Florida. As I left the stadium I went up to all the AU fans who were bording a Bus and thanked them for beating UF, One man replied "oh your a USF fan you guys better keep winning to make us look like we lost to one of the best." I could not have dreamed of a better weekend.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

You two must fight to the Death for the rights to that name. 

• Content Count:  848

I was contemplating whether or not to go. I had tickets waiting for me, but I was too tired from our game on Friday. My prediction was right. I knew Auburn was going to win and it was a great game,

• Content Count:  743

You weren't the only Bulls fan there. I was wearing the Bulls shirt from the bookstore that said "Its Reckoning Day! September 11, 2010" and has both helmets on it. The guy sitting in front of me works for the BullRunner and was commenting on how no one was riding his bus to the game because they didn't leave on time and wanted to get the shirt I was wearing.

• Content Count:  936

You weren't the only Bulls fan there. I was wearing the Bulls shirt from the bookstore that said "Its Reckoning Day! September 11, 2010" and has both helmets on it. The guy sitting in front of me works for the BullRunner and was commenting on how no one was riding his bus to the game because they didn't leave on time and wanted to get the shirt I was wearing.

Where can I find this shirt? Bookstore only?

http://sftampa.bncollege.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&categoryId=30032&parentCatId=30016&storeId=15056&langId=-1&topCatId=30011&productId=400000006971&level=2

Archived