What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Told a few of you that I would come back after I got home....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  39
  • Days Won:  0

Congratulations on a big win!  You played with a lot of emotion and did the things to win the game.  TO's are part of the game and you guys did a great job of making us turn the ball over which over the years has been a strong point of our team.  Tampa was great........golf was great......Salt Rock Grill was great....the game ...not so much!!  I have read about crowd behavior on both sites.......I will keep my experiences to myself.  Take pride in this big win!  You beat a very good West Virginia team.  Hope we can run the table and get an at-large BCS bid.  Good luck the rest of the season and if you win the Big East please make a good showing in the BCS!!  After the Big East race is over, I will be pulling for you guys in the bowl game!!  Oh yeah, great crowd the other night!  Reminded me of Mountaineer Field at night.

• Content Count:  3,827

Thanks for being a man.

Sorry bout that ass whippin. ;)

• Content Count:  403

istep - I'm glad you had a good time down here and thank you for joining into the board for some nice football talk the week prior to the game.  Good luck with the rest of your season!

Where did you play golf while you were down here?

Archived